Michael 50

I guess this was all my fault... since all of this started because of me, well not me but I was the one who put the pieces on the board; I guess I should go back to the beginning of humanity. My father in his infinite wisdom felt that his four oldest children should spend some time among the humans and see what we could teach them and what we could learn from them. Raphael taught them healing and medicine, he also taught them the reading and writing, math.... basically anything to do with learning and in the process Raphael learned to continue his quest for knowledge never stopping until he knew ALMOST as much as our father and thus his mission was complete and he was the first to return home. Gabriel taught the humans music, art, how to keep themselves entertained, Gabriel was beloved by mankind and he loved them in return, learning what father wanted him to teach him Gabriel was the second to return to Heaven. The last two were me and Lucifer being the oldest we saw nothing but flaws in our father's creation, I tried to see potential but Lucifer.... well he was on thin ice with our father who was still upset at that little 'joke' Lucifer pulled on The First Humans Adam and Eve. It took me years to figure out what my father wanted me to learn and that lesson came in the form of a woman.... and from that woman, my three children were born, and from them.....

"The Archangel Michael.... what an honor it is to see you." Selene said as we walked into her living room, I sat down and looked at her. She was a beautiful woman then but I wasn't moved by looks, I knew her history and the extent of her power... it would be much better to have her on my side than have her as a foe. "So what do I owe this pleasure Lord Michael." She said smiling.

"You can drop the 'lord' there is only one and even her doesn't really care for that title too much. Now on to business... I'm sure you are aware of what's been going on?" I asked and she smiled coyly.

"Seven Deadly Sins are rising. War, Death will soon follow.... all we're missing is Famine and Pestilence." Selene said smiling and I would prefer if she didn't mention them, because they were infinitely worse than The Seven. "But I've been stargazing and all I get is flashes of events; Chance stumbling down a long hallway, François attacking Jalen.... Chosen's thick uncut dick stretching my pussy to its limit, Xander versus Rashad. But there was something else or rather someone else, there are three who could change all of this though it's not clear to me as of yet. And to think it's all your fault." Selene said pulling a glass from thin air followed by a bottle of wine.

"You're right which is why I'm here...." I said quietly. There's a reason certain humans can host 'gods' without dying instantly and it's because they are all descendants from my line, if not for my grace their bodies and souls would burn even then not all my descendants can host Gods only a select few.

"Don't give me that look Michael.... enough time has passed where me and Chosen aren't related. The bloodlines so far apart that it would take years to find a connection." Selene said and I sat there confused because that definitely wasn't on my mind, if I had an issue with my descendants mating then I would've eliminated a millions of lives.

"It's none of my concern... what does concern me is you. I take it you'll side with me during this upcoming war?" I asked and Selene seemed to think about it.

"Of course, I love living and going against you would be.... even with Heaven closing it's gates I don't think I have enough power to take you on, let alone Raphael and Gabriel. So whatever you need me to do I'm yours." Selene said and I nodded.

"I'll be in touch....." I said and with a blink of an eye, I was somewhere else. There was a door most humans would've thought that it was just a normal building but I knew better and I knew it's secrets, as I started to reach for the door the air shimmered around me and two men appeared, thankfully I was invisible because I didn't want to fight... at least not yet.