Cato 59

I looked down at Jalen and smiled, he was a sexy ass dude but that's not what I was attracted to, if I had to make a list of reasons I was drawn to him that list would be; 1) knowledge, Jalen had been around for a long ass time, he's probably seen some of the most interesting events in human history and one thing about me was I loved history. 2) Would be that ass, just the feeling of in on my fingers made me want to flip this dude over on his stomach and go to work... but I had to be patient, it's been a while for him and I knew his ass was probably tight as fuck. 3) Would be his eyes, those eyes yearning for a love that would never be returned, I didn't know Dacien but I knew dudes like him and while he was a demon, he was still a man... if he somehow managed to get his revenge he wouldn't be satisfied, he'd look for something else to keep him occupied and it wouldn't be Jalen. 4) His lips, Jalen had some pretty as lips and I was already imagining them wrapped around my dick and I was starting to lose control of myself because the longer I looked at him the hornier I got. 5) The final thing on my list was the fact that I was an Aztec Warrior God, Jalen was a powerful witch and I knew sex between us would be... magical (no pun intended).

I rolled over on my back, letting Jalen get on top... I loved it when my partner was on top, it allowed me to read them, some people shrank away from the position of power and it told me how the sex would be. Jalen just radiated power, like he was meant to be in control, he thrived off of positions of power; he may be the type to plan the back in the real world but in this bedroom, Jalen wanted to take charge. I ran my hands all across his back and ass, Jalen was looking down at me like he was judging me, probably thought I was some type of rookie who didn't know what he was doing... but I was about to show his ass just what type of nigga he was dealing with.

Pushing Jalen forward, I didn't stop until his dick was on my forehead and his ass was sitting on my tongue, I felt a slight quiver of anticipation as his ass hovered centimeters from my tongue. Never one to waste time I pulled his ass down and allowed my tongue to convey every ounce of lust that was dancing inside of me, a gasp escaped Jalen's mouth as I rolled my tongue in a circle around his hole. Jalen's ass tasted like warm vanilla and I decided for the both of us that we were officially a couple because I refused to share him with anyone else. The longer my tongue was buried in Jalen's ass, the wetter he got, the louder his moans became, and the faster he started riding my tongue.

My dick was throbbing, my beard was soaked, and Jalen's ass was slowly becoming a creamy mess from the pleasure my tongue was giving him. I looked up at him, his eyes were closed and his dreads had fallen to one side... but through his eyelids, I could see his eyes fluttering in ecstasy, each dart of my tongue caused him a considerable amount of pleasure and I loved seeing him so vulnerable... Three hundred and fifty plus years was entirely too long and I planned on fuckin him so good that we had to find us a spot at least once a day. Once Jalen had succumbed to my tongue, it was time for me to stop playing, I needed to taste his ass because the taste determined how I would proceed next.

I slid from underneath Jalen, he didn't move which probably had something to do with the fact that he was still reeling from my tongue, his body twitched and trembled as he experienced my phantom tongue. I don't even think he realized as moved, his hole was glazed, twitching just slightly and I smiled because I knew he had no idea what was in store for him next. I moved behind him, rubbing my hand on his hole while sucking on his neck; I knew he felt my dick poking him, he could feel the blood rushing to the head of my dick, he could feel my dick jumping, lightly tapping his ass waiting for the right moment in entered him.... But he was still too tight and my dick was thick, the last thing I wanted was for him to run so I had to get him prepared.

I pushed one finger in his ass, moving my finger around until I found that spot.... and started pushing it repeatedly; Jalen let out a low gasp, our lips were grazing against each other, and Jalen bit down on my bottom lip. I added the second finger and Jalen's eyes snapped closed, he, I stopped fingering him until he opened his eyes, just for him to close them again once I started pushing that spot again. With the third finger added, I matched the rhythm of his heartbeat moving my fingers as fast as a hummingbird's wings; my fingers were soaked, Jalen's moans echoed in concert with the waves..... but I wasn't done yet. With the fourth finger, I twisted and turned my fingers causing Jalen to tremble and shake.... yeah he was ready.