Keyonna 61

For reasons I couldn't explain, I wasn't the least bit upset about my grandparent's death; I know I should be devastated about it but something in my heart was telling me not to react just yet. Maybe I was starting to lose my mind, which was saying a lot about how strong I was considering everything that was going on around me; demon, angels, werewolves, lycans, witches, children from the future..... it was all starting to seem normal to me. I glanced over at Chance who still seemed distracted by everything that was going on, I couldn't blame him either because it was a lot to take in. I thought about Rashad and tried to figure out why I was so angry at him, it's not like he got captured on purpose but still.... leaving your fiancé, your pregnant fiancé was a shitty thing to do. I drove through the city, occasionally catching glances of a wolfman tailing closely behind us, I wasn't exactly sure where I was going and yet I knew the exact route to take. I looked at Chance again, I knew he was close to breaking mentally but I just needed him to hold it together for a few more hours. We pulled up to an empty lot and Jerome turned back into his human form and walked over to the car, I wished he'd put on some damn clothes but Chance didn't seem to mind the view.

"So uhhh.... what are we doing here? In the middle of nowhere?" Jerome asked looking around and I couldn't explain it but I felt drawn to this specific spot, me and Chance got out the car and I had a feeling we needed to wait, but for what I wasn't entirely certain. "Don't get me wrong it's a nice but.... Woah!" Jerome said staring behind me and Chance. When we turned around the empty lot was... well there was a big ass warehouse standing where there used to be nothing.

"I think my brain is finally at its limit." Chance said and I completely understood that, though I was still a beginner Jalen had taught me enough to detect even the faintest traces of magic, and yet this was completely hidden from me.

"Angelic magic is completely different from human magic... actually all creatures have there own brand of magic and I'm well versed in all of them." A voice said to my left and we turned a tall muscular brown-skinned man was standing there. "Manners... I'm Raphael, the Archangel and we've been expecting you, please follow me beautiful." He said winking at me.

"Should we...." I asked Chance and just as he was about to answer the three of us were standing in the middle of a grand foyer. "Okay timeout.... you said you were an angel, like Ezekiel?" I asked and Raphael turned towards me, there was sadness in his eyes and I remembered that all angels were siblings.

"Yes and no.... I'm an ARCHANGEL, same family just infinitely more powerful. I guess the best way to describe the differences in our power levels would be to compare a grain of sand to Mount Everest." Raphael said.

"Still being modest brother....." Another voice said and full disclosure, my panties became soaked when I saw him, tall, deep dark skin, perfectly trimmed hairs, and his body..... sweet Jesus if I were single. "I'm Michael, the eldest Archangel..... Keyonna, Chance, Jerome.... we've been expecting you to make your way here. Now there's literally no time to waste.... Raphael, please take Keyonna to meet with the twins so you can explain to her our plan. Chance.... please follow me." Michael said smiling as he led Chance away.

"Will he be alright with him?" I asked Raphael said we were transported into another room.

"Michael always has an interest in unique beings.... but yeah Chance should be fine, my interest lies with you." Raphael said and I felt slightly nervous. "Relax, I'm just here to help you reach your full potential, you have a major role in the coming war and you need to be prepared. The witch that is training you now is good, the best I've seen even but his magic is nothing compared to what I can teach you....." Raphael said.

"Coming war...." I said feeling like all my organs turned to stone.

"MOM!!!!" A voice called over to me as Keyon ran over to me and hugged me tightly while Sade, walked into the room, looked at me and rolled her eyes. "About time you got here, surprised it took so long... Raphael mind if I borrow my mom for a second?" Keyon asked pulling me away before Raphael could answer.