Keyonna 49

Rashad wasn't happy that he wasn't coming with me, but I wasn't happy that he was going to hell quite literally, the entire time we got ready to go our separate ways we kept looking at each other and I could feel him shaking with anger... God, he was so damn sexy when he was angry. I knew Rashad well enough to know that beneath all that anger there was lust in his eyes, he was horny and if left up to him we'd probably be having sex within the next ten seconds.... Stop, I'm already pregnant and we were pressed for time; I looked at Rashad again as he took his shirt off and every cell in my body was screaming for me to suck the chocolate off his dick before he left because there was no telling if he was coming back. No, I had to focus on the task at hand this was about saving Chance and preparing for what was coming; I turned away from him and I could feel Rashad's eyes on my back but I didn't turn around because I knew what would happen if I looked into those brown eyes of his.

"Key... I gotta tell you something, for the last few days I've been feeling something. Like my body is pulling me towards someone. It's weird because ever since you got pregnant I felt that same pull whenever we aren't together but now I feel it even more intensely... all this shyt is so new to me but I can feel my blood calling out to me. Is that weird?" Rashad asked quietly and I turned to face him.

"Shad, I'm about to go have a sit down with a secret society that has been around for thousands of years and you're about to walk into the pits of hell.... weird is forever banished for my vocabulary." I said smiling and Rashad gave me a small smirk.

"That can be our safe word for when I'm dickin you down to good and yo ass can't take." Rashad said smiling and I swear I couldn't stand his nasty ass.... I loved it though. "Seriously Keyonna what are we doing? Working with demons? Werewolves, Vampires, Djinn, Phoenixes, Angels.... I really miss the days when the most drama we had was trying to decide between Love and Hip Hop and Monday Night Football."

"I miss that too... and we can still have that but do you really believe we can stop? Like I WANT to help them, call me crazy but I really trust Hakeem and Malakai, Dacien not so much but I truly believe Hakeem is loyal to you since y'all are family and despite Malakai being a demon, he seems like a good guy... he can't be too bad if he pulled an angel." I said and Rashad shook his head.

"Yeah Malakai seems coo.... but Dacien creeps me out." Rashad said shivering. "Don't get me wrong if it comes down to it I'll shoot the ones with him but I much rather avoid him if I can, as for Hakeem... I trust him too." Rashad said. "I fuck with Jin and Leonidas. Me and Xander are going to end up fighting one of these days and that dude François....." Rashad said and I noticed he wasn't looking in my eyes.

"Did he try to come on to you or something?" I asked and a glass bottle shattered on the dresser.

"Baby I handled it. He came up to me a few nights ago and said something about how he would love to turn me and my entire pack out, all I had to do was say yes and he could have me 'howling at the moon'. I checked him so you don't have to worry about it." Rashad said but he already knew I was going to check that dude the next time I saw him. "Baby, you're pregnant, you don't need to get yourself worked up.... I love you and I'm definitely not interested in switching teams." Rashad said walking over to me. "Focus on the mission." He said and I nodded.

"I'll put it on the back burner for now... I gotta get going and so do you." I said wrapping my arms around his waist, while he grabbed my ass tightly. "I better see you tonight." I said kissing him.

"I can't promise that Key.... but I'll try." Rashad said. "Since there's no telling when I'll be back, let me leave you with something to remember me by." Rashad said lifting my dress and pushing my panties to the side, Rashad started to drop to his knees and just as I felt the first signs of his cool breath on my pussy, someone knocked on the door and Hakeem walked in.