Hakeem 36

Dacien was still unconscious, trapped inside his own mind battling inner demons.... he seemed to be in a lot of pain and occasionally tears would fall from his eyes, whatever he was going through was bad but I knew he's been through a lot worse and would pull through. As a safety precaution we put him in the Ice Room because he kept catching on fire and hurling the occasional fireball.... nothing Jalen tried seemed to work, even Malik was having trouble seeing inside of Dacien's head, not even Ezekiel seemed to be able to break through whatever spell Dacien was under, if we could only see what was tormenting him maybe then we'd have an idea of how to fix it. My worries for Dacien had to be put on hold for the time being I had a lot of stuff I needed to get done today, then I needed to go talk to Chance who had been a little distant ever since we've gotten back from Brazil but before that I needed to talk to a necromancer that would help me with something that had been weighing on my heart since returning to this world.

"Ayy Hakeem, I was thinking..... maybe it's a good thing that Dacien has been sidelined for the moment, I mean think about it... Dacien has a one track mind it's all revenge, revenge, revenge and even with Jalen's warning about the Seven Dacien doesn't seem to care and we know that killing the Brotherhood his what opens the door so.... maybe..... until we figure out how to stop Jarek we should y'know." Malakai said quietly.

"Maybe you're right.... but then again when Dacien breaks free from the spell you know his anger is going to shake the city and we don't know the long-term effects this could have on Dacien's mind." I said looking over at Dacien who sat up quickly, hurled a fireball at the wall, and then laid back on the block of ice. "I have some business I need to attend to and it can't wait.... Leonidas, Jinn, Xander, and François should be on their way and I trust that you'll be able to handle things." I said and Malakai rolled his eyes, I knew he wasn't a huge fan of François or Xander but they still served a purpose.

"Man aight but take Izreal with you... I don't like the way he and Malik have been looking at each other and since I have to go to this meeting I don't think it's wise to leave him here with a crazed Dacien, Malik and Zeek are coming with me while Keyonna and Jalen work on Dacien... though I still think they should chill out for a bit." Malakai mumbled as he walked off.

"Izreal come on...." I said grabbing my jacket and walking out the door; it was actually a good thing that I was spending time with one of my descendants, I noticed it the second I met Rashad... I sensed in him the blood of my sister and back then it wasn't uncommon for a woman or girl to have a child young just to have that child taken from them, so it was interesting that in some ways my sister was alive... but it wasn't enough.

"So where are we going? I mean not that I mind because this car is......" Izreal said looking around lovingly. "Thanks for having that golem watch over me, I really enjoyed not being able to engage in basic shyt like basketball, football, or anything physical without his big ass popping up like a weed." Izreal said and I heard a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"I promised Rashad I would look after you.... but I also had something to handle with Chance in Brazil." I said and I noticed Izreal shift a little bit. "You got a crush on my dude?" I asked. "It's coo if you do, I guess our family has good taste...." I said.

"Family?" Izreal said and I nodded.

"Yeah... you, Rashad, your mom, and whoever else... y'all are descendants of my sister Heaven, I probably should've mentioned something a little sooner but I didn't want to overwhelm y'all.... so I'm basically your uncle, but here's some advice it's probably not a good idea to lust after another dude while you're in a relationship, I know teenage hormones can be a bitch but all it's going to do is sow seeds of doubt and mistrust and trust me I've met Lust.... and he's probably the most dangerous of all the sins." I said and Izreal seemed to be confused at my statement.