Ezekiel 46

Most people think Heaven is some magical place in the clouds..... I guess you wouldn't be wrong but it's much more than that; yes your soul ascends through the clouds but if I were to describe it in a way that you could understand it would be like going through TSA.... just a minor checkpoint before getting on a plane to reach your destination. Maybe that's not the best analogy but it's the best I could come up with, Heaven itself was, let me put it this way imagine a pebble now compare it to the entire planet only in this instance Earth was the pebble and Heaven was Earth. Diamonds, rubies, sapphires, emeralds, gold, silver, bronze and platinum..... Heaven was beautiful, to say the least, and though I missed being here I would only be staying for a short while, but it felt amazing to be in my true form, I missed being able to spread my wings and soar above everything. My brothers and sisters greeted me as if I had been gone for ages, I guess since time worked differently here there's no telling how long it's been..... as I flew I felt a ringing in my ear, a ringing that meant 'he' wanted to see me, I should've known he would be aware the second I returned.......

"Gabriel...." I said bowing my head in respect of my older brother. "I should've known you'd be the first to welcome me home, seeing as how you've been the one monitoring my every move." I said and a smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

"Well you know nothing gets past me Ezekiel, I am the messenger of the Lord. Now let's go, you know how those two get when they're kept waiting." Gabriel said and faster than thought I was sitting in a room with four thrones. The first was the simplest of the four, a white marble with golden trim. "They should be here any sec....." Gabriel didn't get two finish as two beings appeared.

"Ezekiel!!!!!" Raphael said pulling me into a bearhug and spinning me around. "Wow, you smell like humans." He sad dropping me before sitting in his throne of emerald and jade. "I don't know why you insist on being on that planet when there are so many others that are way more advanced than them....."

"Raphael...." Michael said and Raphael nodded to his big brother and remained silent, Michael the oldest archangel in existence, often referred to as The Warrior Angel. He smiled at me as he sat in a black throne, or rather it looked black but upon further inspection, you could see galaxies being born and dying, it was like an entire solar system was forged into his throne. Then there was the final throne, a throne that had been empty since the beginning, a throne that shone with the brightness of the morning star, like the first signs of the dawn, HIS throne.

"Where's father?" I asked because usually when the archangels got together there was something big happening.

"Coachella 2018, according to him there was something divine about that performance, but he also let me know he'd be heading to Mardi Gras 2097 and then to FreakNik 1993, he also said he might visit GHOE but he was still trying to figure out which year was the best. Father is always traveling, so he left me in charge which is why I wanted to speak to you.... something big is about to happen on Earth, something biblical which is why I've decided to close Heaven temporarily." Michael said and I knew that for them to be closing Heaven it had to be serious. "Souls will be able to come in as usual but as far as angels are concerned we will be quarantined here and I need to know if you will be staying or returning to Earth." He said and there was no telling how long Heaven would be closed so it would make sense for me to stay here, but before I could say I was staying his goofy smile popped into my head.

"I'm returning to Earth." I said before I could stop myself. "Someone has to be on the frontline and record what happens." I said unable to meet my brother's eyes.

"You also wanna get back to that demon." Raphael said letting out a deep laugh. "Please don't be embarrassed Little Brother, I've experimented with all manner of beings including demons... why there was this one demon who could do things with its tongue that still gives me chills... no shame in having fun just be careful and I mean that because once Heaven is closed that means....."