Keyonna 7

Me and Rashad had come up to the hospital every day for the past week since hitting that dude, I felt so guilty because it was my fault..... I was the one who was sucking Rashad's dick while he was driving and if it wasn't for me then Rashad would've been paying more attention. I really hoped he didn't die because I never am able to forgive myself.... we walked into his room and he was still unconscious but his wound looked a little better than yesterday. I looked over at Rashad who felt even more guilty than I did, I walked over to the man... Ezekiel, he said his name was and put my hand on his head to say a prayer but something happened..... I saw him in blinding gold armor, with wings of gold, silver, and bronze, a sword made of living fire. I don't know what happened after that, all I know is I woke up in a hospital bed a few hours later with Rashad pacing around the room, nervously.... God, he was so sexy, I tried to sit up but got light-headed and laid right back down.

"Ayy take it easy Key.... you hit your head pretty hard when you passed out." Rashad said sitting on the bed next to me. "What happened it was like you just..... don't ever scare me like that again Key." Rashad said looking into my eyes and I swear the intensity in which he held my gaze had me a little scared. Honestly, I don't remember why I passed out, everything was all fuzzy like....... I sat there trying to remember what happened when I got distracted by Rashad, he ran his tongue across his bottom lip and I knew exactly what he was thinking.

"Rashad don't........." I warned but there was nothing I could do to stop him from pushing my dress up and pushing my panties to the side. "Baby please stop....." I said grabbing the back of his head as the heart monitor started going crazy. "We..... are..... going to get..... caught....." I said weakly as my legs went in opposite directions. "Oh fuck....." I said as my legs began trembling, I started moaning like an Asian woman and right before I got to that magical place Rashad stopped and stared at me, his face was covered in my sweet juices.

"Yeah you're right we should stop...... I'm going to go talk to the doctor and see what they're saying." Rashad said getting up and I started to ask him if he was going to at least clean his face but I knew it was pointless, Rashad just didn't give a fuck who knew what he was just doing. As he was walking out the door Chance was walking in and he paused for a second looking at Rashad before shaking his head, Chance already knew how Rashad was so I knew he wasn't surprised.

"Y'all have zero morals......" Chance said sitting in the chair while I tried to recover myself but I was both horny and pissed that Rashad just up and left like he did. I haven't seen my boo Chance in since before the accident so I was happy to see him but at the same time........

"Bitch why haven't you been to see me? What kind of best friend are you?" I asked rolling my eyes and crossing my arms. I looked at Chance and could tell he felt bad but I wasn't about to forgive him that easily. "What has your attention.... or rather who has your attention?" I asked and Chance let out a low sigh.

"That damn Hakeem..... it's like he's doing just waaayyy too much too quick, I tried quitting and ended getting fucked against the window of his office and getting a promotion, I tried catching the bus to work since you were busy and he had a brand new car waiting for me outside, my toilet stopped working and the next thing I knew he was asking me to move into a penthouse that he owned..... it's all too much, too fast." Chance said shaking his head and I sat there trying to figure out what the problem was. "It's like he's too perfect..... and I just got out of a relationship with Tashawn, I don't wanna move on too fast."

"Let me explain something to you...... from the way you smiled when you said his name I can already tell you it's too late you are caught in his web. I saw you accept these blessing, and stop over analyzing shyt have you ever thought that maybe he's just a nice guy?" I asked and Chance shrugged.