Malakai 45

I walked down the long tunnel, easily bypassing the spellwork and enchantments; Jalen had made it so that only I could enter this place and looking back on it, I was glad I was so damn vindictive. I came to the end of the long hall and pushed open a wall, the smell was the first thing that hit me; dude had been down here for weeks suffering for his treachery, whenever I wasn't with Ezekiel, Hakeem, Dacien, or Malik I was here with Sammie.... His screams were the sounds I fell asleep to every night, the fear in his eyes whenever he saw me was what made my dick hard, and his pleas for mercy is what I used for fuel whenever I wanted to get myself angry. Not only did this dude help orchestrate my death but he was also having an affair with the nigga that killed me, the nigga that was supposed to be my best friend, but it was for the greater good that I traded Sammie for Chance besides I still had Trudeaux and I could continue to torture him while Sammie lived out the remainder of his life with the vampire... personally speaking I think he was getting the better end of the deal.

"Malakai..... please..... no more......" Sammie said as he opened his eyes and saw me standing there. I walked over to the t.v. and smiled one of my more creative forms of torture was making Sammie watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians on a continuous loop, that and Donald Trump's speeches. "Malakai... I never....."

"Smile Sammie, today you've earned your freedom.... so to speak." I said untying his arms and legs. "You know Sammie, I've been doing some thinking and I'm very close to forgiving you for your crimes against me." I said handing him a bottle of water. "Oh, my bad..." I said snapping my fingers and allowing him to be able to close his eyes for the first time in days.

"Malakai, I never meant to... it was all Trudeaux.... and now I realize I never really loved him, it was always you.... maybe we can try, now that you're back." Sammie said rubbing his hand across my chest. "I really regretted the part I played in your death Malakai."

"Tell me the truth." I said peering into his eyes and forcing the truth to fall from his lips.

"I missed you Malakai, Trudeaux fed me all these lies about you and I believed them..... but even though I missed you and even though I had love for you, I was never IN loved you, I love Tru." Sammie said and I smiled. "Please let's just give us another chance." He said and that last word made me realize that there were bigger things at play here. I started walking and Sammie had no choice but to follow me. "What did you do to Trudeaux?" Sammie asked as we walked down the hall.

"I cut his dick off.... then made it grow back, then cut it off again... rinse and repeat. He's still alive but I'm not letting him go, his crimes were a million times worse than yours so he'll be kept safe, he'll be tortured until I grow bored and then and only then will he be sent to The Pit where he belongs." I said getting in my car and pulling off. "If I were to tell you that I wanted to fuck one last time what would you say?" I asked driving through the streets.

"I would be ecstatic because even though I love Tru, he never really got me there like you did..... in fact sex with him was a little boring and quick." Sammie said. "Why are you trying to...." He said reaching for my dick but I grabbed his hand.

"You know I'm not a cheater.... that's one thing I've always been against and currently, I'm seeing someone and I really like him besides sex with you was always trash. I only put up with it because I loved you." I said honestly. I drove in silence to a field outside of the city, Dacien and Hakeem were waiting with François and a few of his vampires who were guarding a sleeping body... Chance.

"Wow Malakai, I gotta say I'm impressed." Dacien said eyeing Sammie. "Not exactly what I was expecting but better than any idea I had."

"It doesn't matter, François you have your replacement now give me Chance." Hakeem said causing the ground at his feet to burst into flames.