Cato 58

Before going to see my Uncle Charles I needed to stop by my place, I still wasn't a hundred percent from that fight with the wolves damn that shyt was fire... it's been a while since I've had that much fun. I was a petty ass nigga and yes I'm black even though I'm part Latino, I identify more with my black side.... which when you think about it, was kinda weird considering I was the host of an Aztec God. Back to being petty, going to see my uncle with Chance's ex-boyfriend and current boyfriend, yeah I was going to be petty as fuck and stir the pop a little... for my own entertainment. We reached my apartment and I went straight to the fridge and grabbed a gallon human blood, one of the things I hated about the Aztecs was the need to drink human blood in order to remain strong because if not.... Huitzilopochtli would take complete control. To host an Aztec god was a constant battle for control and required a lot of willpower, it's not for the weak-hearted because there have been a few instances where some of my brethren lost control and were consumed by their gods. I was trying to fuck Jalen.... like I was determined to give him this thick, uncut nine inch dick, random I know but I was horny 99% of the time and Jalen intrigued me.

"I don't like awkward silences so y'all both like Chance.... personally I always found him to be a little bland, maybe that has something to do with the fact that he couldn't really be himself. So Tashawn, you knew Chance longer how do you feel about Chance dating a demon?" I asked looking at Tashawn as I wiped the O-Negative from my lips.

"He shouldn't feel any kind of way, he left Chance.... he let go of a good dude and now he should move on. Speaking of moving on don't you think we should get going, Chance and Chosen need help and your uncle may have the answers we need to help them... plus I need to get back to searching for Jarek and Xander." Hakeem said.

"Chance is the love of my life and I left because of this weird shyt.... as for how I feel about him dating a demon, I don't care because eventually his true colors will come out and I'll be there to make sure he doesn't turn his wrath on Chance." Tashawn said.

"I would never hurt Chance... I can't keep that same promise to others, now let's go." Hakeem said before walking out of my apartment. I looked at Tashawn and as one war god to another, I could see a battle brewing between him and Hakeem and I couldn't wait for that to happen because I knew it was going to be epic.... but Hakeem was right we needed to see my uncle. We appeared on a nice suburban street, every house had a nice ass car in the driveway, their lawns were perfectly manicured, and the air just smelled like money.

"Cato, what are you doing here so late?" Uncle Charles asked opening the door and I could tell he was sleeping, but I was used to getting on his nerves.

"What happened to Chase, don't play stupid... both Chance and Chosen are starting to remember and whatever you did to them is breaking their already fragile minds. So the quicker you tell me the truth, the quicker we can fix your sons." I said and Uncle Charles dropped his head.

"Take me to them....." He said and I nodded. I'm not going to bore y'all with the details of what happened, we got back to the house and while Uncle Charles was with my cousins, I was searching for Jalen. I found him walking around the boundary of the property casting some impressive spellwork.

"How long has it been?" I asked walking up to him and Jalen looked at me and I could see that he knew exactly what I was talking about but was going to play stupid. "How long has it been since you got some dick?" I asked and he smiled.

"1666... was the last time I had sex with anyone." Jalen said and I did some quick math in my head. "Yeah, it's been about 350 years since I've been in an entanglement." Jalen said.

"Bruh I.... I can't even imagine, it's been about two months for me and I'm fuckin going through it.... look we've had a long night, why don't you take a break and join me for a late night swim?" I asked and Jalen looked around and I could see he was apprehensive. "I'll be on my best behavior, but we need to relax.... have some fun." I said and I could see I was winning him over.