Izreal 31

I used to think my life was pretty normal; sure there was a time when I was a DL football player and my mom was kinda crazy but even that was normal for most people but what I never expected was everything that I've learned in the last few weeks. My big brother was a Lycan, my ancestor was a demon, my future sister-in-law was a witch, there was a secret society of ancient deities trying to kidnap and the dude I was talking to was a kinda-sorta psychic... so my perception of normal had changed drastically. But even knowing all of this I wouldn't say my life had changed too much, I still hung out with my friends, still got on my mom's nerves, still played football whenever I could the only difference was my view of the world had changed... oh yeah and there was the golem assigned to watch me while Hakeem was off in Brazil fuckin my future boyfriend Chance, no lie I had the biggest crush on him and the second I had the opportunity I was going to steal Chance from Hakeem. I heard the grass rustle behind me and I turned around quickly it was a full moon tonight and now that I knew about werewolves I was kinda scared.

"Relax.... werewolves don't attack people, at least not in big cities." Malik said walking out from the shadows and he knew how I felt about him reading my thoughts. "It's not like I'm doing it on purpose..... I can't control it and sometimes it happens, though it's kinda useful I know which dudes at my school are DL, whose cheating on who, my grades are getting better because I'm able to copy off the smartest person in the class, and I know who really has my back." Malik said sitting next to me. Honestly, the main reason I didn't like him reading my mind is because, if he saw all the things I planned to do to him once he finally stopped fighting the inevitable..... he might punch me or something.

"So what did you wanna meet here for? Don't get me wrong I'm always happy to see you.... I just don't like the two-hour drive I have to take to do it. I really wish my mom would just move up here so we can be closer to Shad but you know how it goes 'Izreal I'm the damn mother, you don't tell me we need to move, we'll move when I want to since your ass ain't payin no bills up in here and if you wanna move so damn bad go right on ahead I ain't stoppin you, witcha dumb ass. You know my policy ain't nothing keeping you here but once you leave don't come back without a degree.' I swear my mom is crazy as fuck." I said shaking my head.

"Who you telling? It's a three hour debate with my mom every time I leave the house.... she thinks what happened to Malakai will happen to me and she's scared, I just wish he'd talk to her.... he could make it like a dream or something letting her know he was alright, at least put her at ease because she's still hurting over his death." Malik said quietly.

How are you feeling? About everything that is going on......." I asked and Malik shrugged.

"It's something that's outside of my control, so I'm not going to sweat it.... I just wish I would've known about Trudeaux sooner because he's been there every step since Malakai was killed and this whole time he was the one who pulled the trigger... well him and Sammie." Malik said. "And the reason I asked you here is because, I don't really have anyone else to talk to about all this, aside from everything that's going on with me and the whole psychic thing.... you're the only thing normal in my life." Malik said smiling, damn he was sexy as fuck..... fuck here go these thoughts again.

"Umm yeah... I'm trying to stay away from all this supernatural shyt, current company excluded. But I the main reason I wanna stay away from it is because of Shad, he doesn't even want me talking about it because.... I'm guessing something bad is happening." I said.

"I've noticed the same thing.... Malakai has been hinting at sending my mom on a trip around the world, I know he's trying to get her out of the way for whatever's coming." Malik said.... I wanna cum somewhere... I thought and Malik looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Sorry I can't control my thoughts......" I said looking down at the ground.

"It's coo bruh.... if you could get inside of my head you'd see that our thoughts aren't too different, but I'm not like the hoes you mess with back home, I'm not going to fuck you just because I'm horny..... I do have standards." Malik said smirking.

"Standards are overrated. But I'm not trying to hop in the backseat of the whip..... just yet, I'm coo with doing normal things and......" The quiet night was disrupted by the sound of howling in the distance. "Werewolves?" I asked and Malik nodded. "I should probably get going..... I don't feel comfortable being out while the wolves are......" Another howl broke through the night closer than the previous and I was starting to get nervous.

"You.... come.... me...." The golem said picking me up with one hand and carrying me away, I was still trying to figure out how this thing worked because he seemed to always appear whenever I was in danger; like early when I stubbed my toe in my room he just appeared looking like he wanted to destroy my bed for hurting me.

"Malik come on......" I said and Malik started following us but the golem looked at him and Malik backed up some. "Ayy stupid, he's my guest." I said and he grunted before walking off with me still in one hand. Hakeem was going to have to do something about this thing because as I tried to drive Malik home, that thing would appear in the middle of the road forcing me to go in a different direction until we were pulling up to a massive mansion.

"Where are we?" Malik asked and I shrugged as the gates opened and we drove up to the place. We got out the car and Dacien appeared in the doorway before walking off. I guess Hakeem wanted me to come here, we walked inside and I started wondering whose ass I hate to eat to get a house like this.

"It's a full moon and Hakeem doesn't trust Xander so he figured it would be best if you stayed here for a couple days." Dacien said walking off leaving me and Malik in the entrance, I wonder how he knew I was here in the first place because......

"Malik?" Malakai said walking out from the room shirtless and I quickly closed my eyes and started mentally reciting Lloyd's Player's Prayer because I was having impure thoughts. "What are y'all doing here." He asked and I kept finding songs to sing while Malik talked to his brother because Malakai was sexy as fuck (Malik looked better but still). "Aight well y'all can stay here tonight, wolves are feral with very little control once they transform, unlike Lycans. I'll call mom and Izreal you can call your mom and let her know you're staying here tonight. Just find a room and make yourselves at home." Malakai said and we started walking towards the stairs but Malakai stopped me.

"Wassup....." I said looking at his hairline because if I looked any lower my dick would probably get hard.

"You know what I am right? So let me tell you something that you probably don't know.... if I so choose I'm able to stay up for days at a time, so if you try to sneak into my brothers room later tonight.... well I won't kill you but I'll make your dick so small that you won't be able to find it. Now if you're going to chillin there that's fine just leave the door open." Malakai said walking off and suddenly I didn't find him attractive anymore.

"What did he say?" Malik asked as I stepped into the room and stood as far away from him as possible. A few seconds later Malik started laughing and I shook my head. "Don't listen to him.... Malakai is just doing the big brother thing, I'm pretty sure Rashad is going to give me a similar talk once he gets back.

"Yeah but I take pride in my body..... and the thought of not having my best asset is terrifying." I said sitting by the door. Malik looked at me and closed his eyes for a second. "What are you...." He held his hand up and I let him focus.

"Malakai is downstairs watching the Cavs..... he'll be distracted for a couple hours. So let me see....." He said looking at me and I sat there confused then it hit me and I mouthed 'really' and he nodded. I stuck my head out the door to make sure no one was coming before whipping my dick out and smiling, Malik sat on the bed staring for a second before giving me a satisfied smile.

"Let me see yours." I said putting my dick up.

"See your what?" Malakai asked appearing next to me and I almost jumped out my skin. "What are y'all in here talking about?" He asked sitting on the bed next to his brother.

"Umm... my phone.... he wanted to see something." I said pulling out my phone and tossing it to Malakai. "Umm, I'm going to go find my room......" I said walking off and as soon as I got a couple feet away Malakai started laughing.

"I think he likes you little bro.... just be careful because he seems like a player and I've learned a few tricks down in The Pit that will make torture seem like an amusement park.... but I approve of your kinda boyfriend for the most part because of his brother." Malakai said and I smirked, boyfriend..... I liked the sound of that, now all I had to do was officially ask............