Rashad 25

Since finding out my true nature, I've been doing some digging into my dad's family.... it was obvious that's where the lycan gene came from otherwise if it had come from my mom then Izreal would have the gene as well.... Hakeem has been training me to use my abilities and since I began training with him I've been able noticing small changes; like I can tell when I'm being lied to and I was more aware of every single muscle in my body, I think that was my favorite aspect of this whole wolf thing because now that I was more aware of my body, sex with Keyonna was..... But the most fascinating thing I've been able to do is sense other lycans or werewolves, case and point Grizz.... it was like I was seeing him in a different light, I mean we've always been boys and now I know why it was genetics. Hakeem said I needed to start building my pack if I was going to take on Xander and I couldn't think of a better person to have by my side than Grizz. But the searching of members could wait, planning my wedding was the most important thing at the moment, well that and dealing with my idiot little brother.

"IZZY BRO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!" I asked walking into my kitchen to find my little brother standing there ass naked and drinking straight from my orange juice, I don't even let my girl drink my orange juice so why would I let this little fucker do it. "I SWEAR TO GOD I SHOULD BEAT YOUR ASS!!!" I said heated, a downside to this whole wolf thing was that my fuse was a little bit shorter. "Do you have any common decency?" I asked looking up at the ceiling.

"Nah not one bit.... but look Mama and Keyonna said they were going somewhere to do something with Chance and that I should wake you up and tell you to meet them there in....." Izreal said looking at his watch. "About twenty minutes ago." He said smiling and I swear I should punch his little ass in the chest but that would be wasting time, I already knew Keyonna was going to be pissed then add my mom and Chance into the mix.... yeah this wasn't going to turn out good for me.....

"I swear his black ass is always late, you know a normal pregnancy is supposed to be forty weeks but Rashad's little black ass decided he wanted to wait an extra week and a half. I swear his little ass came out looking around the room like he was pissed off.... just too damn grown for his own good." My mom said not realizing I was behind her. "But Rashad was a cute little baby.... just as black as fuck like his damn daddy, he had a head full of hair and some old man eyes, and the littlest di....."

"MA CHILL!!!!" I said breaking up their conversation, I was starting to believe it was her life's mission to embarrass me any chance she got.

"Trust me, Regine.... it's far from little now." Keyonna said taking a sip of her water and eyeing me hungrily, see she was trying to get me into trouble because I had no problem fucking her in public and she knew that.

"Can we please stop discussing my meat please?" I asked and they started laughing because I said meat, but I wasn't crazy or stupid enough to cuss in front of my mom. "Wassup Chance, hey baby." I said kissing Keyonna. "Sorry, I'm late Izreal didn't wake me up." I said sitting at the table.

"Your brother is re•damn•tarded..... and absent-minded as fuck." My mom said and all I could do was shake my head, but I knew better than to interrupt. "And lazy.... and horny all the damn time, I had to chase some little hooker out my house the other day and he had the audacity to catch an attitude and get smart so he had to catch these damn hands. Chance baby where is Hakeem's sexy ass on this fine afternoon?" My mom asked catching Chance off guard.

"Working..... but we're supposed to be going out for dinner later tonight." Chance said as his hand went to his neck, I had heard about the vampire attack and I was just glad he was doing alright. "Y'all are more than welcome to join us, I thought it was going to be a date until I found out other people were going to be there." Chance said slightly disappointed.