Chance 34

São Paulo, Brazil was beautiful at least what I could see from the penthouse we were staying in was beautiful, I really wanted to see the city but we had been busy and not at an official capacity. I was brought down here under the false pretenses of Hakeem having a business meeting but given what we had been doing for the past few days he either lied, skipped the meeting, or completely forgot about it.... though I really wasn't complaining because........ Hakeem strolled back into the room with a tray of food, his dark skin glowing in the early morning light and his dick swinging proudly between his legs..... That thing had me hinting Mariah Carey whistle notes this entire trip and even then I knew he was holding back, Hakeem laid next to me and stuff a piece of mango in my mouth and seemed to really enjoy watching me eat because he wouldn't stop smiling. Hakeem fed me various pieces of fruits, only stopping to kiss or lick the juices from my mouth and once we were finished he just laid there with an amused smirk on his face.

"Hakeem will you tell me what's so funny or are you going to continue to sit there staring at me like I got something in my hair...... do I have something in my hair?" I asked which wouldn't be a stretch because this dude was a shooter if you know what I mean.

"No.... it's just, I've seen a lot of bad things in my life and seeing something so beautiful, so pure..... it just makes me happy. I didn't think I could feel such happiness ever again." Hakeem said quietly and it made me wonder what he had been through to make him feel like that. "None of that matters now..... as long as I have you nothing can stand in my way." Hakeem said and I noticed his dick getting hard and before I could think 'not again' my legs were on his shoulders and his tongue was in my ass.

"Hakeem..... what about you...... oh fuck..... meeting........" I said clenching the sheets as he did things to me that shouldn't be humanly possible.

"I'm having a lite breakfast before I go......" He said as it felt like his tongue was pushing against every single wall making my body squirm and my dick jump. "Damn baby you taste so good." Hakeem said licking his lips and I couldn't help it, I turned my body and started sucking his dick while he tongue fucked my ass. Hakeem's dick was like sucking on the sweetest piece of chocolate, it was addictive and it kinda made me crazy; Hakeem's body shudder under the pressure of my lips moving on his long, thick dick and I knew we were in for another long day of marathon fucking.

We laid in the bed locked in our 69 trying to get the other to concede defeat but Hakeem seemed to just be getting started and I was extremely competitive which meant that I wouldn't stop until he did and he's already proven that his stamina wasn't to be tested. Whether Hakeem grew bored or he just wanted to change position, he moved around so that he was on top of me, my ass was in the air and he seemed almost hesitant to fuck me; I was going to ask what he was afraid of, but last time I said that he fucked me so good and hard that I couldn't move for an hour so I knew not to challenge him, instead I let me fingers find my creamy ass and I put on a show for Hakeem who seemed to really be enjoying it.

"Let me taste......" Hakeem said taking my hand and sticking my creamy fingers in his mouth. He let out a low sigh the one that I'm sure most of y'all have made whenever you tasted something so good that words don't do it justice. Hakeem didn't say another word he just lined his dick up with my ass and began rubbing his dick against my ass.

"Daddy......" I said knowing that was the magic word to get him going. Hakeem's dick the size of a midget arm and if he hadn't stuck his tongue in my mouth I would've been screaming, I gripped Hakeem's back as he started moving at a slow pace pulling his dick out the quickly pushing it back in. I looked up at the mirror and watched Hakeem's strong muscular back and ass, every time he pushed his dick inside of his cheeks would clench together and that sight alone had my ass leaking.