Rashad 37

I looked down at my hands and smiled... I felt stronger, faster, my vision was sharper, and I was more intuned with nature.... I looked around the area and stared at my pack; Grizz my beta, my cousins Tyler and Terry, Chuckie, and J-Hood. I wanted to keep my pack small for now because more people meant more egos to keep in check and also meant more people who might wanna challenge me, but I wasn't going to worry about that right now.... right now my mind was on Keyonna. Damn, I missed my girl and I had been gone for damn near a month and I knew my boys were missing their significant others and I also wanted to check on my little brother Izreal. As we were packing I felt a calm wash over me in just a few short hours I would be with Keyonna again and knowing her we'd probably end up getting married tomorrow, me and Grizz walked out to make plans to move everyone closer... this was going to cost a lot of money but it was necessary since the message was clear Xander was obviously not with us and I knew it was only a matter of time before he came for me.

"Ayyy are you ready to go?" Grizz asked and I just smiled. "I know you are, Keyonna is probably going to cuss your ass out for being gone for so long. I know my girl thinks that I'm locked up for some bullshyt charges outta state."

"Well, your girl is probably happy that you're gone I know her pussy needed a break." I said laughing and Grizz shrugged. "But yeah I need to see Keyonna, it's like I feel like I'm not complete without her near me...." I couldn't continue, it felt like my head was being split in half, something was urging me to walk to the lake; my pack moved towards me but I waved them off I don't know why but I knew that I needed to be alone. I got to the edge of the lake and the pain seemed to increase.

"You know.... I really don't understand why Keyonna wants to be with you, I mean look at yourself and look at me; I look better than you, I have more money than you, I'm more powerful than you could even comprehend, and I'm pretty sure my dick is bigger than yours.... so the question is..... why won't she be with me?" Some light-skinned nigga said appearing in the water before me.

"Nigga who the fuck is you?" I asked holding my head because this pain was becoming unbearable and trust me this last month I've broken almost every bone in my body and still that pain was nothing compared to the pain I was feeling at the moment.

"I'm Jarek....." He said and if I could I would've laughed, I've heard about his nigga and let's be serious I looked better than this nigga. "Keyonna's fiancee." Jarek said and I managed to force out a laugh.

"Nigga if she's your fiancee, then why is she wearing MY ring?" I asked smirking.

"That'll change soon..... but look I'm actually here to help you, see there are three men who are planning on killing your brother..... I don't want that little nigga to die so I'm throwing you this bone as a friend." Jarek said and despite me knowing this nigga was full of shyt, something in me was triggered; I was very protective of Izreal so if anyone was coming for my little brother I was going to rip their fuckin hearts out. "I'll be in contact soon with more details but for now........" I was flung back so fast and so hard that I went crashing through the cabin, my pack came to check on me but I was a fast healer.

"Damn, what happened to you, Rashad?" Tyler or Terry asked.

"I jumped up to fast, I'm still getting used to my new speed and learning to control it." I said and I knew they didn't believe me because I had the best control out of my entire pack. "But look I'll hit y'all up in a few days to let y'all know what's going on." I said standing up and popping my arm back into place. After everyone left me and Grizz got back on the road and started heading home. "Ayy something that's been on my mind for a while now... how long have you known?" I asked.

"My family is pureblooded lycans I mean I can trace my family back to the genesis of our species and our two clans have always been allies; I would've told you sooner but I felt you weren't ready.... you need time to mature, when we first met you were too rowdy to assume your rightfully place as Alpha." Grizz said and I let out a quiet laugh.