Malakai 33

Fellas, imagine sticking your dick in the warmest, tightest, wettest, softest cotton in the world.... now imagine that feeling times a trillion and you still wouldn't get close to the feeling I got from fucking this angel. It was like every nerve ending in my dick was trying to explode with the force of a nuclear explosion, it took all my willpower plus a little bit of magic to keep from busting too quickly. I gripped Zeek's hips and plowed into him.... perfect, that was the only word I could use to describe sex with Zeek.... well perfect and dangerous, there were more than a time when our sex caused a small fire on my bed and in my room. We were literally giving off sparks so I knew we'd probably have to slow down on the sex until we found a way to keep from burning my apartment down. After I nutted we were laying in bed my hand tracing the outline of his body while he tried to play tough guy and act like he wasn't just in here screaming my name and running from this dick.

"Zeek what's it like? Up there amongst the clouds.... I think heaven is like Candyland with roads made of gingerbread and candy canes." I said kissing his shoulder.

"You're actually not to far off Demon..... I imagine if you search long enough you'll find a heaven that fits that description perfectly." Zeek said and then he started laughing at the look of shock on my face. "There's more than one heaven Malakai.... heaven appears differently to each human soul, I've been to billions of different Heavens though nothing comes close to the original." Zeek said smiling.

"The original? Like Heaven Patient Zero?" I asked and he nodded. "What's that like?" I asked and I saw a small amount of bitterness in his eyes.

"Honestly, it's the most beautiful place I've ever seen.... trying to describe it using human words wouldn't do it justice." Ezekiel said rubbing my face. "You should see me in my true form.... I think it would blow your mind; seeing me in my golden armor, my wings of gold, silver, and bronze..... you'd be shocked." Zeek said. "My father took great care in creating his paradise and he but a small piece f himself into every one of his warriors... his angels."

"What's 'he' like?" I asked kinda scared to hear the answer.

"He's not what you think.... he's a creator.... he's always working on something new, always looking for a way to improve..... he's a little envious of some things humans created though. He loves football..... he thinks macaroni and cheese is something that he should have thought of himself. There's this place in Flordia he goes to every few years just to get some macaroni..... he's really laid back but if you piss him off....." Zeek said.

"So when do you plan on introducing your boyfriend to your dad?" I asked laughing and I could tell Ezekiel was kinda nervous. "Chill I'm not stupid or crazy enough to walk into heaven.... your siblings might kill both of us me for being what I am and you for bringing a demon to heaven." I said smiling.

"What's it like..... down there, in The Pit?" Zeek asked and I let out a small shudder.

"It's the worse place imaginable..... people get the wrong assumption about hell, they think it's this burning wasteland when in all actuality it's worse. I mean there are areas of The Pit where it's a burning wasteland but the deeper you get the colder and darker it becomes.....if God is light then it only makes sense for hell to be the opposite right? The furthest I've ever been was the Third Circle and that nearly broke me..... Dacien has been to the deepest Circle and even he won't mention what he saw down there." I said quietly. "But the air it like inhaling razor blades, the ground is like broken glass and...... Let's change the subject because I can't......" I climbing on top of him.

"You trying to go again? You know I only need a second to recover completely but I know you lesser beings need a little bit longer to regain your stamina." Zeek said laughing until I pushed his knees to his chest and shoved my dick inside of him.