Tashawn 29

I flew around aimlessly wonder how in the fuck did I lose him; I had been following his all day, tracking his movements, learning his patterns, and now....nothing. It was like the angel had completely vanished; I knew he was still in the city somewhere though it was impossible for me to pinpoint his exact location, since becoming a member of The Brotherhood my abilities have grown rapidly, I was proud of my skill and I thought tracking him would be easy....... Chosen wasn't going to be happy that I failed especially after what happened with Gabriel. I flew back to our temporary base and transformed for a falcon back into a human and walked up on the porch. This storm was getting worse by the second and I was glad to be home; I walked into the house and saw Aiden playing the game Briseis and Nikki were talking in the corner, watching Zenith and Walther having a pushup contest, I knew Chosen was most likely in his office that nigga was always in his office, well I better go tell him about my failure. I walked into his office and I'm not going to lie he was looking beyond stressed and I was about to add to that.

"I really feel bad about this Tashawn..... having Walter go after this kid all because Mr. Marshall doesn't want his granddaughter Keyonna marrying Rashad. It just feels wrong but..... that nigga saved my life and I swore that I would repay him any way I could. You know Rashad and Keyonna better than I do.... is there any way we can at the very least get them to postpone the wedding?" Chosen asked.

"Nah no chance in hell...... Rashad is my boy and Keyonna, well she hates me but her and Rashad are like this thing...... their love is unbreakable, the only way I could see them not tying the knot would be for one of them to die.... and respectfully Chosen, I won't let that happen so you'll have to find another way to break up their union." I said looking into his eyes.

"I'll think of something...... now how did it go searching for the angel? You promised Gabriel you'd find him and breaking your promise to an angel is a fate worse than death?" Chosen asked and I sighed quietly.

"I found him..... and then I lost him, he's still in the city but whenever I try to pinpoint his exact location.... things get fussy and I lose focus, there was a second where I almost reverted back to my human form. It's like he's cloaked from me." I said sitting down.

"That sounds like some powerful magic..... go talk to Nikki, since she channels Isis, the goddess of magic; she should be able to help you. Have you spoken to Chance?" Chosen asked and I shook my head. "You should talk to him, apologize for that little spat y'all had....... I got some work I need to get finished, so if you'll excuse me." Chosen said dismissing me. I walked into the living room and saw Nikki still watching Zenith, well here goes nothing......

NIKKI - ISIS

Zenith was so damn sexy

Zenith was so damn sexy...... it was stated that Isis and Osiris usually ended up together which I didn't mind because he was so damn cute and yes I've used my magic to do research on him while he was showering.... don't judge me I was a little boy crazy. While Zenith and Walter had their little push up contest I watched him closely, ever so often he'd glance in my direction and smile, God, I just wanted his dick in me whether it be in my mouth, pussy, or ass.... I really didn't give a fuck I just wanted him. I noticed Tashawn standing off to the side and I knew he wanted something, so I reluctantly got up and walked over to him. He was completely different from the previous Horus who was a warrior through and through, Tashawn hadn't tapped into the side of his spirit..... yet.