Spiderling

AN: I just watched Homecoming again ( because my family hadn't watched it ) and the whole time I just went:

'I bet I could slide some Tony x Clint in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'

"You going to be alright in there Katniss?" The playful voice spoke through his earpiece. Hawkeye slid down the cable wire into the building. His feet quietly met the concrete floor, ensuring that he did not make noise.

"You assigned me on this, so I assume I can take it." The sniper whispered as he crept through the seemingly empty warehouse. He pressed against the earpiece and a visor formed over his right eye. It gave a quick scan of the building and showed signs of life beyond the doors.

"What're you seeing?" Tony Stark asked as he walked through the new Avengers facility. He was surprised at how quickly the building came together. The new Avengers would need a place to train, a place to roam. The Avengers Tower did not provide that.

He also felt the need to leave behind any memories of the Avengers. It was fortunate that they let Barton go. But as for the rest...they were still considered war criminals.

"Well. Your spider kid got into some deep shit." Hawkeye mumbled as he flicked open his bow. His left hand took an arrow from his quiver. He turned around as he heard a noise from behind, already drawing the arrow. His visor read a life reading. Barton decided not to shoot, not yet.

The visor did a quick reading of the figure. It pulled up a profile of a man with criminal records. The man held a weapon forged by the Chitauri technology. This time he made no hesitation to shoot the machinery out of the man's hands.

The man let out a shout and watched as the weapon slid across the room. Barton paced up to the man and kicked him against the side of his head. The man fell unconscious.

"Didn't you assign a team to handle the Chitauri crap?" Barton mumbled as he walked towards the weapon. He crouched down and inspected it.

"Yeah but the kid told me these guys have their hands on it."

"He's not wrong." Clint muttered then flinched as the doors suddenly busted open. There were armed goons waiting at the door. "I'm going to broadcast footage to you."

Stark stopped and watched as he received the footage through his glasses. Happy asked him if everything was alright. Tony silenced him with the raise of a finger.

"A guest! We usually don't get those!" A man announced. Barton's visor could not match a profile to the man. He seemed to be the leader of the small group of criminals. "Get him boys."

Suddenly one of the foreign technology was fired. Hawkeye managed to evade just in time.

"Get out of there Clint." Stark stated as he tried to keep up with the action. For the most part Barton handled them fine. The goons were easy but the weapons he would need to watch out for.

Suddenly the footage cut off, Tony panicked. He could however still hear the audio. Moments later he heard large whirring noises.

"Who the hell are you? What are you doing with this stuff?" Barton asked and gaped as he watched a large wingsuit latch onto the leader. He rolled out of the way as the man flew above him.

"I don't think that's very important." The leader sneered as he swooped down once again. His wings slashed Barton on the arm. The sniper hissed in pain and changed the arrows in his quiver before he fired once again.

The arrow hit the engine and set off an explosion. That didn't seem to deter the large wingsuit.

"Tony listen to me. All you need to know is the kid is right, with everything. Listen to him, set up defence parameters." Barton breathed heavily as he looked for a weak point. He shot another arrow and pierced his attacker's arm.