Thanks For Saving Me [Demon AU] (2/2)

AN: people said they liked the demon AU stuff and this was the only way I thought I could continue it.

Third Person's POV

He watched as blood slowly slid down the blade, droplets landed on the floor that was already painted in red. The eeriness in the room was enough to make him throw up. He swallowed as he watched the light cast a shadow on the other. He could have sworn he saw the outline of wings and a tail.

"Are you scared of me Tony?" The other asked as he lifted the blade and brought it to his mouth. He watched as the blonde turned his head. He was used to seeing crimson irises stare back but this time it was different. The blonde's sclera instead of their familiar white had now turned into a glassy black.

He swallowed as he watched the other lick the blood off the blade. He wanted to run but what use would that do? The demon would find him one way or another.

"C-Clint?" He whispered and clasped his hand over his mouth to stop himself from whimpering.

"This much power, it feels fucking amazing." The blonde laughed in a way that he had never laughed before. His fangs protruded more than ever, the sharp edges rested on the demon's lower lips. "The thrill of watching the life drain out of a human's eyes, I could do it forever."

"Clint stop this." He whispered as tears ran down his face. "You're acting like-"

"Like what?" The other snapped, "Like a fucking monster?" Suddenly the demon appeared in front of him.

He almost screamed.

"I never said that." He choked out and his eyes fluttered as a dark red tail tilted his chin upwards. "I-I thought you looked human."

"That's what I thought too, guess we were both wrong." The blonde chuckled, the colour of his eyes remained the intense black and red. His lips towards the man's neck and sniffed a little. "That smell of fear is so intoxicating." He gasped as he felt a warm tongue press against his neck. Then he felt the sharp teeth bite teasingly.

Blood quickly trickled down the side of his neck.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Your blood is making me go crazy." The demon growled out and ran his tongue on the human's neck. "Please don't be angry at me, I was only protecting you."

"You killed all those people!" He gasped with shock, "I don't care if they're HYDRA, you brutally killed all of them." The blonde pulled away and tilted his head slightly.

"You never raised an objection."

"Because I was scared you'd maim me next!" He raised his voice and threw all his frustrations at the being. The demon's expression softened and the black in his sclera faded leaving the crimson irises. The tail also disappeared.

"You know I'd never hurt you." Clint said, seeing the human hurt was the last thing he wanted. "I was simply abiding by our contract."

"P-Please just-" He sniffled and wiped his tears away, "Don't do that again!" A beat passed and the demon nodded.

"It's never my intention to hurt anybody it's just...hard to control when you're a demon I suppose." The blonde muttered and blinked. His eyes returned to their familiar blue. "Let's go home, I know you're uncomfortable here."

As they finally returned to the Avengers Tower, he had decided to ask the demon questions to better sooth his sanity. The blonde decided to run the man a bath to both clean and help him relax.