145

NormaniK: Hey Ally, I have a question

Allysus: Yes my precious little mani bean?

Canola: AWWWW MANI BEAN

Canola: MANI BEAN IS THE CUTEST ❤️

Canola: Also we are all fucking blessed to have her, and if any of you cunts ever take her for granted I will cut your clits off.

Crybaby: Awww cute

KylieJ: Ow wtf Mila?

KylieJ: And wtf melanie? How is that cute? She threatened to cut our clits off.

Crybaby: Because she's learning so much from me🖤🖤🖤 can't wait till she's a petty slut too!

LaurenJ: ... oh no ... all the shade she's gonna throw, and all the subtweets

Canola: Listen you unloyal son of a cunt, unlike you, I actually tell people things to their face instead of lying all the damn time. And that's facts.

DinahJ: CHANCHO AGSHDKLF

ArianaG: #laurenisshook

ArianaG: #whereislaurenswig

ArianaG: #attacklauren2017

LaurenJ: Well at least I don't cry every fucking day like a little bitch. You can't even fucking handle the truth, you're too sensitive, you little pussy.

DuaL: I'M LATE BUT

DuaL: @ Lauren

ArianaG: YO WTF DUA

ArianaG: YO WTF DUA

KylieJ: AWWW MY CUTE LITTLE HEALTHY BABY

ArianaG: I was only eating a salad because we ran out of cookies.

KylieJ: BECAUSE YOU EAT THEM ALL WHEN YOU'RE HIGH. FUCKING STONER.

ArianaG: YOU'RE RICH JUST BUY MORE

DuaL: ^ That's honestly the realest thing about her

DinahJ: F UCKKK DUA AGSHKD EVERYONE'S SNATCHING WIGS

Canola: Oh I cry everyday? Every single thing that ever comes out of your mouth, is a complaint. I've never met someone as whiny and unhappy with life as you. Negative ass gardening tool.

DinahJ: ... Did you just indirectly call her a hoe ...?

Canola: Oh no, I better take back what I said because Lauren might go on a 700 character and plus twitter rant about it. BECAUSE THAT JUST SOLVES EVERYTHING FOR YOU, DOESN'T IT LAUREN?!

KylieJ: Ohmygod...

Crybaby: I love this lol

DinahJ: WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY SHIP AND THIS GROUP CHAT

DuaL: Your ship is dying sis

ArianaG: ^ we been knew

LaurenJ: ...

LaurenJ: I wasn't gonna go on a twitter rant, I was gonna rant about it on instagram...

Allysus: You're all a bunch of idiots, Mani had a question and all of you bitches got off topic

Allysus: Fuck kinda friends are y'all?

DuaL: Well obviously in your opinion bad ones, Ally. But you forget that you need us. Because when you can't reach something, who's there?

Allysus: My stepping stool. Which is actually 100% more useful than any of you.

DinahJ:

LaurenJ: ^ When you realize July, August, September, October, and November spell out "Jason"

Canola: OMG WTF I'M SHOOK

KylieJ: How do you even realize this fucking shit?

ArianaG: ... Who tf is Jason?

Allysus: WHAT WAS YOUR QUESTION MANI

NormaniK: Oh yeah! If I take a shit in church, does that make it holy shit?

Allysus: ... I give up on all of you.