171

A/n: I hope you all understand but I'm going to be removing Melanie from this book. Rape is a very sensitive subject for me, as I have gone through it myself. I don't have any tolerance for any of that. Melanie stans please don't argue you with me about this, I don't wanna speak about it; as I said it's a sensitive subject for me. I have loved Melanie forever now, but rape is NEVER okay. I'm not saying the allegations against her are true, because they haven't been proven yet, but that also means they CAN be true. And until they are proven untrue, she won't be returning to this book.

So I apologize, but Melanie is no longer a character in Twitter DM's or any of my other books.

She will continue to be a character in "The New Girl" because it's chapters away from being finished. But other than that, I do not respect rapist, and I believe that everyone defending her is only defending her because of her name and who she is. If this was some random man being accused of rape, no one would be defending her.

Sorry about the long a/n, but I felt as if this was needed.

-

[3 days ago]

*Private texts between Ally and Melanie*

Crybaby: I have to talk to you.

Allysus: Hi baby ! What's up?

Crybaby: My moms sober, after seven years she's finally sober.

Allysus: That's great! Have you talked to her?

Crybaby: Yeah, she called me and told me she wanted me to go home.

Allysus: Awww that's great news babe, I'm so happy for you!

Crybaby: Ally, she's in Spain now.

Allysus: What?

Crybaby: My mom lives in Spain now.

Allysus: But that's all the way out of the country

Crybaby: I know.

Allysus: But you're planning on moving in with me after graduation

Allysus: Can you please answer my calls?

Crybaby: I leave in two days, Ally.

Allysus: You already live all the way in Miami, now you wanna move out of the country?!

Allysus: How the hell are we supposed to make this work now??? Do I get any say in this ?!

Crybaby: She's my mom.. I can't just leave her alone 

Allysus: She left you!

Allysus: Does Mila know about this? What about the other girls???

Crybaby: I love you, Alls, I really do. But I have a shot at starting over, a whole new life with my mom.

Allysus: THIS IS YOUR LIFE.

Allysus: are you stupid? Honestly, you're really gonna leave everyone and everything behind for Spain?! For your mom?!

Allysus: Wait a second

Allysus:

Allysus: Is this a joke ?

Crybaby: Ally this isn't a fucking joke, and I'd like some support on this.

Allysus: Well then you're a real fucking douchebag, and I no longer wish to know you.

Crybaby: Ally, you're just upset

Allysus: DAMN RIGHT IM UPSET. If you do this, Melanie, if you leave me and everyone who's been by your side, then you're clearly not the girl I fell in love with.

Crybaby: I'm sorry Ally... I really am.

*seen*

Crybaby: Ally please don't hate me

*seen*

-

[Today]

Dinah took her sunglasses off as she approached a familiar house. She walked up to the porch and knocked lightly, as the door opened she was met with a hopeful Ally; who's face quickly fell when she saw Dinah.

"Well, don't look too happy to see me." The blonde said sarcastically, and Ally only looked down. "Sorry, I thought you were..." Ally tried, but trailed off, causing Dinah to look down. "I know, it's okay, smalls." She said as she walked in, shutting Ally's front door behind her.

"How is she?" Ally asked, and Dinah gave her a look. "I'm fine, really. I can take it." Ally said, trying to convince the younger girl. "She's gone, Ally. Mila and I got home from school yesterday, and all of her things were gone." Dinah said carefully, and Ally only stood there, silently staring at Dinah.

"She's gone, for good." Dinah added, and Ally still didn't say anything.

-

A/n: poor Ally she doesn't deserve this 😭😭😭