199

A/n: Omg... this is my last chapter of my third book afsgdjfkkglg

-

*Flashback*

(1 year ago)

Lauren sat on Camila's porch, waiting for her to come home. She knew Camila had been hanging out with Dinah and Melanie at the dog park with Nugget and Peaches. She smiled lightly, thinking about how many dogs Camila had probably played with. She loved how affectionate Camila was with animals, she admired how gentle and caring she was. Which is exactly how she knew Camila was going to be the best mom ever one day. Just the thought of that made Lauren's stomach fill with butterflies.

"Camila as a mom." She thought to herself, almost picturing it. Lauren knew she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Camila. Sure, she was still young, only being seventeen years old, she knew she had her whole life ahead of her still.

But Camila was mainly her life.

Without Camila she just wouldn't be herself. She didn't even wanna think about a life without the brunette; she was such a big part of Lauren's life. She meant everything to the green eyed girl, and thinking about what it would be like without her, makes her heart ache. She knows what it's like to not have Camila; sure it was only for a week, and it was partially her fault, but she still went through hell without Camila.

Camila was like the sun. She made Lauren's world so much brighter, Lauren had no idea that someone could possibly play such a big role in her world. She had convinced herself for so long that beautiful fairytales didn't exist, but then she met Camila; and the beautiful brunette swept Lauren off her feet.

She can't ever picture herself falling out of love with Camila. She was so infatuated by her, Lauren had never met anyone like her throughout her entire life. Camila was one of a kind, she was so extraordinary in Lauren's eyes; she loved everything about Camila.

"And then I told that hoe to back the fuck up before she got smacked the fuck up." Lauren heard Dinah's voice from a distance, it sounded as if they were a couple houses down. "And what did she say?" Camila asked curiously, obviously intrigued by Dinah's story, "You know Ally. She just threw her shoe at me, called me a disgrace, and left." She said bluntly, and Camila laughed as they approached the house.

Camila saw Lauren, and her face immediately lit up. She let go of Nugget and Peaches leashes, and they ran to Lauren happily, jumping on her, and licking her. The raven haired girl giggled, as she pet the dogs, and scratched them affectionately. "Hi boys." She said in a baby voice, as she kissed both of their noses gently, as she got up.

"Hi baby, what are you doing here?" Camila asked curiously, as she walked up to her girlfriend. "I was waiting for you." Lauren said, smiling at the brunette as she placed a small lingering kiss on her lips; causing Camila's face to flush. "Ew gross. We're going inside, try not to dry hump each other where the neighbors can see you." Dinah joked sarcastically, as her and Melanie made their way passed the couple, opening the door for the two dogs as they then walked inside.

"So, why were you waiting for me on my porch? My mom and Sofi are home, they would've let you in." Camila said, as she stared at Lauren, who only shrugged in response. "I was at the mall with Kylie and Ari earlier, and I saw something that made me think of you..." Lauren trailed off, with a sly smile spreading across her face. Camila then raised an eyebrow at her girlfriend, "I thought we agreed on no extraordinary gifts this year." She said, and Lauren shrugged again.