179

A/n: THIS CHAP IS A LOT LONGER THAN I INTENDED. LMAO SORRY Y'ALL

-

(8;00 a.m Christmas morning)

"Ari, no! The mistletoe has to be exactly in the center!" Camila yelled sternly, and Ariana sighed frustratedly as she stared at Camila. "It was in the center two inches ago! Now you're just over complicating things!" Ariana argued, and Camila only glared at her. Ariana gave her the same stare, and it was as if they were both telepathically arguing.

Camila then sighed, "I'm sorry I'm being such a stick in the ass about this, it's just— this has to be perfect, Ari." She said seriously, and Ariana gave her a look. "Why?" She asked curiously, and Camila only stared at her shoes for a moment. "It just has to be." Camila said, in a hinting voice.

"What are you planning?" Ariana asked, narrowing her eyes at her best friend. Camila bit her bottom lip nervously, as she stared back at Ariana, "If I tell you, you have to pinky promise that you won't tell anyone. Not a single living soul." Camila said seriously, and Ariana rolled her eyes.

"Who would I tell?" She asked, "You might tell Dinah, and Dinah has the biggest mouth ever." Camila said, and Ariana laughed. "You have a point there." She admitted, "But just tell me, I won't tell anyone. Promise." Ariana said, as she interlocked her pinky with Camila's.

Camila then nodded as she stood up. "Lauren's coming over in an hour. When she gets here, I have heart shaped pancakes, and hazelnut syrup; it's her favorite. We're going to turn on the fireplace, and watch Christmas Disney movies till 2. My family's out of town for three days, and Dinah went to Texas last night, so no one will be home, at all." Camila said, as she walked over to her drawer and paused, turning around to make sure Ariana was listening.

"At 2, Dua and Cardi are gonna bring over home made lasagna, because Lauren requested a home cooked meal, and I can't cook. Lauren and I are then gonna have a romantic lunch right here in the basement." Camila explained, "Which is why we're decorating it right now. After our romantic lunch, Lauren's going to go upstairs and "freshen up" so we can have sex." Camila continued, and Ariana giggled.

"That means I have 15 minutes, to set up the rose pedals, and radio, for my real surprise." Camila said, and Ariana gave her a look. "Which is?" She asked curiously, Camila then reached into her drawer, and pulled out her jewelry box.

"This." Camila said, as she handed Ariana an engagement ring, causing her eyes to go wide as she gasped.

-

Dinah stirred awake, groaning lightly as the sun that was peaking in through the curtains, hit her face. She sighed as she stretched, and cracked her arms and neck. She looked around, her smile then falling as she realized Normani wasn't next to her, like she was last night.

"Babe?!" She called out, but there was no answer. "Baby?" She called out once more, but still, no response. She sighed frustratedly as she stood up. She didn't even bother putting on any pants, ever since Normani got her own apartment, they had one-hundred percent privacy.

She put her socks on, and walked outside of the bedroom. She look around, and checked in the bathroom, but she still couldn't find Normani.

She slowly walked down the hall, and as she turned to walk into the living room, she saw her girlfriend standing there. She was in front of the tree, in her robe, holding a tray of food, and smiling widely. "Good morning." Normani said, the smile never leaving her face.