The Vision

I tried to fall asleep again on Robert's arms. Everything is coming back to me. It's haunting me again. Please not now.

I'm so relieved that Robert woke me up and i'm so happy that he's here. I would've screamed in fear and terror if he wasn't here.

I snuggled in his chest and began to sleep.

I felt kisses being planted on my face. I groaned. A man was on top of me, kissing me. I tried to push him and get back to sleep but he was completely on top of me.

"Wake up, sleepyhead." I heard Robert say.

"Five more minutes." I groaned.

"No more five minutes. Shawn and Lance are already downstairs." Robert said and continued to plant kisses on me.

"What did they ask you to do?" I groaned. I know those twins will persuade Robert to do something.

"They asked me to buy them new skateboards." Robert said.

"Which you did?!" I asked furiously without opening my eyes. I was still sleepy.

"Of course. I like those twins." Robert said and kissed my temple.

"Well, I drove them to a skate shop and I made them choose their decks and I paid for it. You should've seen the smiles on their faces." Robert continued to talk.

"I knew they would talk their way to you." I said.

"It doesn't matter. I like your brothers and they like me. So please wake up, baby." Robert said.

"I'm still sleepy, Robert." I groaned.

"I cooked grilled cheese." Robert said.

I quickly stood up and smiled excitedly. "Then let's don't waste time! C'mon let's move along now! Shall we?" I said and marched downstairs. I'm still kinda sleepy. And I still can't forget what i've dreamed of last night.

I saw Lance and Shawn on the living room checking their new boards out. I leaned on the glass railing downstairs to talk to them.

"Did you say thank you to Robert?" I asked with a ruffled voice.

"Course we did." Shawn said looking up to see me.

"He's the best, sis. We like him. Marry that guy." Lance ordered.

I can't believe that my brothers are all grown up. They were 8 years old when I last saw them. But now, they're 15. It's been 7 years since I last saw them.

Robert came out of my room and went downstairs.

"You're the best, big bro!" Shawn said to Robert.

"I know I am." Robert chuckled and the twins gave him a high-five.

"Why are you calling him big bro?" I asked while walking down the stairs.

"Because we like him as our brother in law. Duh." Lance said.

I rolled my eyes and the four of us went to the kitchen.

Robert prepared some grilled cheese, pancakes, eggs, bacon and orange juice. I really like having him around. He do stuffs for me.

The twins and I sat on the stools and Robert sat next to me.

"Babe, i'll be going to New York after my movie's done. I won't be back for a couple of months or weeks." I said to Robert.

"Then i'll come with you." Robert said.

"You won't have to. You still have the Tropic Thunder to shoot." I said.