Preparation For Hell

HAYLEY'S POV

Robert followed me furiously and he ranted everywhere in the castle. I just smirked and opened the car to check its engine.

"You gotta be kidding me! You're a better driver than me!" Robert argued behind me.

"I though you have a big ego too?" I mocked without looking at him. I just tinkered the car.

"Yeah I do but your ego is bigger than mine!"

I just smirked and faced everyone. "Alright. We'll do it tonight. I'll call Owens." I said and started to call him.

He answered immediately.

"What mayhem this time?" He asked before I can even spoke.

"I'm talking about very serious matters right now. I want a place that's out of the radar." I commanded.

"I can help you with that."

"What's happening this time?" Owens asked. His voice is deeper than ever.

"Zion is kidnapped." I informed. Fear and worry swirled all over me again.

"What?! When?! How?!"

"We'll talk about it later. Just pick us up here at Troy's house." I said and hung up.

It's almost 5:00pm now and we have to get moving.

After half an hour, Owens arrived riding his usual Gurkha F5 with another of it on his tail.

He got out and gave me and the cunts a rib-cracking hug and a knuckle bump to the guys.

"Shall we?" Owens said and gestured all of us to ride in the back.

"Alright. Lance and Shawn, take the Ford GT and follow us. Do not drive in a different route." I ordered and Robert tossed them the keys. I gave them individual guns just in case.

"We'll be on the front, the twins will be at the middle and that F5 will be on their back." Robert said. Okay that turned me on.

We took all of the gun bags with us and climbed on the back of Owens' vehicle. We saw a man that looks like in his middle 20's. Black hair, brown eyes, young complexion and she looks like a half-Asian and half-American.

"This is Steven Chang, my apprentice and one of my favorite agents." Owens' introduced when he got into the driver's seat.

Robert straightly glared at him but Steven just smiled to all of us politely.

"What's that stare thing for?" I asked confusedly.

"I thought he was going to eye-fuck you."

"We're not your favorite anymore?" Archie asked and pouted.

"ONE of my favorite agents!" Owens exclaimed and started to drive.

Robert held my hand and rested his head on my shoulder while his eyes was closed. He looks so restless like I am. I let him use my lap as a pillow so he can sleep while we're traveling.

"To be honest, i'm getting worried too, Stark. What if we won't find Zion's kidnapper?" Lauren asked.

"Jarvis will." I assured and stroked Robert's soft hair.

Then I remembered that Robert is the one who killed Anton Santiago before. I was so surprised that he can also kill. He's officially one of us now so that means he can definitely handle this kind of situation.

Then I saw a fifth floor building with a spiral car ramp on the side. They drove us into the spiral and an FBI agent greeted us and opened an elevator for cars.