The Downey Family

HAYLEY'S POV

"Just get dressed. I'll just call someone." Robert said when we reached my room.

"Dress for what?" I asked but he ignored me and went downstairs.

I rolled my eyes and went in my walk-in closet. I put on a black skinny jeans, white Converse sneakers, white blazer and a black v-neck shirt underneath.

I don't need any sunglasses because it's getting dark anyway. I went outside and saw Robert waiting for me.

"You look good." Robert complimented.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked.

"You'll see." Robert said.

"Wherever it is, i'll drive." I ordered.

"What? No. I'll drive." Robert argued.

"You're going to drive one of my cars? Hell no." I said and went to the warehouse.

"I'm the man so i'm the one that should drive." Robert said following me.

"I'm the better driver." I said picking the Nissan GTR's key.

"No. I should drive."

"This Nissan GTR is my favorite car, so i'm the one that should drive it." I said approaching the car.

"You're lucky I left my Audi R8 at home." Robert said defeatedly.

He had no choice but to seat tight and buckle up inside my wicked white Nissan GTR.

I sat on the driver's seat and began to drive. I really am the better driver. I'm a professional car racer for christ's sake.

"Where to, old timer?" I mocked when we reached the foot of the mountain.

He pinched her ear.

"Aw! I just said the truth!" I shouted massaging my ear.

Robert gave me the directions. He looks handsome in that black button up shirt and black slacks.

"Why do we look fancy?" I asked.

"I don't know about you. I never said wear something fancy. I just said get dressed." Robert said.

"But you admitted that I look good." I argued.

"Yeah you do. In fact, you always look good." Robert complimented.

I grinned. After an hour of driving, Robert told me to stop. We stopped in front of a two-story house. It was a normal house, not a mansion. Just simple and a beautiful white house. We were in a suburbs part.

Robert went out of the car and opened my car door. "Let's go, babe." He said and held my hand.

"Where are we? What are we doing here?" I asked studying the suburbs. It was 7:00pm so people are having dinners inside their own houses.

Robert and I reached the porch and he stopped and looked at me.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"What? Who lives here?" I asked confusingly.

"My mom. My dad's in there too but they're separated. He just visited here because I told him that we'll visit." Robert answered.

"What? You didn't give me any warning." I said.

"My sister's in there too." Robert chuckled.

"Alright. Curse you for not giving me a warning. But let's do this." I said fixing my blazer.

Robert laughed and pressed the doorbell. We waited for a few seconds and a woman that looks exactly like Robert opened the door.

"Hey sis." Robert said and kissed the woman's cheek.