Forever And Always

"C'mon let's go Ms. Knight! We have to get your make-up done!" A make-up artist interrupted.

I looked at Robbie again and he rubbed my belly.

"I'll see you later, Ms. Beautiful." Robert cooed and allowed the make up artists to pull me away from him.

There are three of them and I saw Eric inside.

"What an entrance!" Eric complimented and followed us. He was already wearing his Green Lantern costume.

"Is that badass enough for you?" I winked.

All of us went to the elevator and proceeded to my suite.

I saw my Sydney Wolf costume already laying on the bed.

Next to it was a bouquet full of blue roses, pink peony, lily of the valley and lisianthus. I hate flowers but this one is really good.

"This bouquet is beautiful." I complimented and picked it up.

"Do you wanna know who picked it?" The redheaded make up artist asked.

"Who?"

"Robert did." Eric said.

Aww. Robbie picked this one. My husband really has a good taste. I'm actually loving the blue roses. It suits my costume.

They all sat me on a chair and they began to comb my hair.

"Stark you smell alcohol. You need to take a shower first." Eric suggested next to me.

"But... there's no time." One of the make-up artists said.

"Then make time." Eric commanded and I went to shower.

It was really hard to admit the fact that i'm going to throw away the life that I had. All the partying, gambling and reckless things. But I need to throw them away in order to fix my life. I have an unborn child and a husband now. Sometimes, we have to decide whether it's time to fix everything or stay wrecked.

After I showered, they helped me put on my costume and they sat me in a chair.

"Hi, i'm Victoria and I want you to know that we're going to dye your hair back to dark brown." The redhead informed.

"What? But... I like this color." I said and tried to protect my white blonde hair.

"It is a good color but we have to make you look like Sydney Wolf again." Victoria said.

"I'll agree if you will all promise to dye it back to icy blonde after the wedding." I ordered.

They all promised so I have no choice but to let them dye it brown.

Then suddenly, my stomach turned. I feel sick. It's like my intestines are going bonkers. I was retching.

"What's wrong, Stark?" Eric asked nervously when he saw my condition.

"I feel sick." I said and ran to the bathroom sink.

My stomach released everything and I puked. I know it's disgusting but I don't know what happened. I kept on barfing and puking.

Eric and the three make-up artists looked at me outside the bathroom door.

"Is that because you're pregnant or you're just having a hangover?" Eric asked.

"I think it's both." I said and threw up again.

"That's disgusting." Eric complained as he studies my vomit.