Judas Iscariot's Kiss

HAYLEY'S POV

"WHERE IS HE?! WHERE?!" Robert bawled when we reached the headquarters.

He threw Miller on a table and slammed his head on it.

Miller was just smirking as Robert keeps on hurting him.

We all followed and I tried to keep my cool. I sat on a chair and regained my calmness. My dad asked questions about what happened immediately.

"They had a tank, dad. It was Robert who stopped it." I informed and gave him a hug.

"Nice trick, by the way." I said to the twins.

"Ha! Are you proud to call us your brothers now?" Lance said and leaned his back on the Dodge Charger.

"I'm always proud." I admitted and looked at Angry Robert again.

The cunts, Richard, Lance, Shawn, Eric, Chang and me, including a few agents watched as Robert yells and tortures Miller.

He was so enraged that all of the veins in his arms started to pop out and his voice was filling the spacious room.

"ANSWER ME, YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Robert roared and kicked him in the stomach.

"Calm down, man." Brooky said and tried to stop Robert.

"I WILL TEAR YOU APART, MILLER! INCLUDING YOUR BOYFRIEND, DALEY!" Robert roared again and freed himself to Brooky's arms. Owens was holding a relaxed Miller.

I was also infuriated right now but I remained calm.

Archie and Lauren sat next to me while Allison was removing the bullet from Taylor's shoulder.

"You got a perfect man right there, buddy." Archie smirked.

"Think about stopping that tank and getting furious." Lauren joined and I chuckled.

"Too bad I can't get the D right now. He's mad." I said and we both laughed.

Even if Brooky was too big for Robert, he managed to get out of his grip and attack Miller again.

"STARK, WE NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE!" Brooky shouted at me.

Everyone looked at me and I stood up. Even though I would love to see the action more, I have no choice but to stop it. Robert slammed Miller's head on the wall.

I put my hands on his chest and pushed him lightly away from him.

I saw that Robert's brown eyes was full of anger and rage. He looked into my eyes and allowed me to push him.

"Calm down, baby. It's okay." I comforted and pressed my head on his chest.

"I just want to see Zion now." Robert cried and snuggled his head on my neck.

I rubbed his back and he hugged my body tightly. Of course I badly want to be with Zion again too but anger will not solve everything.

"I know, baby. I know." I mumbled in his ear.

Owens and Brooky pushed Miller away and caged him in a room somewhere.

Robert and I just stood there embracing each other while everyone was healing their injuries.

"I miss him so much." Robert mumbled.

I stroked the hairs on the back of his head and I felt his warm body against mine. We were so tired and bloody.

"I miss him too, Robbie. But we just have to stay calm, okay?" I comforted.

He was hiccuping and crying at the same time. I felt terrible right now because of my husband's condition. All we can do now is to use Miller as our jewelry.