Personal Space Invaded

"Where did he go?" asked Hitler. Her mouth's full of ketchup.

"Tsk. I'll check." I said and stood up. But before I can completely disappear out of their sights, I barfed. I covered my mouth with my hand, and resisted the urge to throw up. I'm not over-reacting but that shitty haircut is really disgusting for me.

The fuckers laughed at me. They've been my best friends since we were kids. And our attitude's are quite the same. We all love men, cars and money.

"I can handle this." I said stopping myself to puke.

I inhaled and exhaled before going out of the kitchen.

"Good luck to ya' mate." Troy said.

"May God help us all." I said and left the kitchen.

I went to the living room but it was empty. I know that he's not in my bedroom or my lab either so I took a hint and went outside.

I saw him talking to his phone and he hung up as soon as he saw me.

"Why are you so horrified a while ago?" He asked.

"N-nothing. None of your business." I said coldly.

The look on his face was turned confused to hurt. He looked onto the ground and said nothing.

Oh no. What have I done? He looks sad and hurt. Please cheer up, Robert. Cheer up. Oh no no please God no. Stop being sad. It's my fault. Oh shit no. Wait, why am I feeling guilty? I shouldn't be! I hate that haircut alright? I despise it. Can he wear a wig every time he's with me? But God, I felt some pain when he said nothing and looked down. But I should not apologize. I don't even know how to apologize to someone at all!

So I did what's the right thing to do. I walked closer to him (even if I was disgusted at the moment)

But before I can comfort him. He looked at with pain in his face. "Did I do something wrong?" He said.

That hit me. He didn't do anything wrong. I just hate his hair that's all. But it's hard to get rid of the heartless demon inside me. I walked a step backward and went back inside.

I pulled the glass door open and looked at him. "There's food inside." I said to him without looking and left.

I went back to the kitchen. "How did it go?" asked Archie.

I didn't answer her, I just sat on a stool and buried my face in my hands. Why am I born heartless?

A few minutes later, Robert entered the kitchen still looking sad. He sat next to me and ate. I didn't bother to look at him.

ROBERT'S POV

When she said 'There's food inside.' and closed the door. I felt that someone punched me to the chest. Why is she being cold to me? I didn't do anything wrong. In fact, I went here because I want to spend time with her and get to know her better. Is she mad at me? No. Maybe she's just having a bad day that's all.

I sat to the stool next to her even if she's mad. Taylor gave me food. Normally, Hayley would look at me and be hospitable to me but now she's so cold as ice. I like her so much and I don't what to do now. Is she mad at me or no?

She breathed heavily and looked at me. Finally. I sat there like a puppy dog.

"Why are you here?" Hayley said with that cold tone again.

"I-I just got back from tour and..." I said nervously.

"And?"

"And I w-want to spend my day offs with y-you so I went here." I explained.

Her jaw clenched and ignored me again. I sighed and continued eating. I don't have the appetite to eat (even if it's my favorite) because of the pressure that's happening.

It's about 1:00am now so her best friends left. They each gave me a hug. Like they know something that I don't.

"Who owns this?" Hayley said while pointing my bag with that cold tone again.

"It's mine. Uh, I wanna spend my vacation with you so... is it okay if i'll... sleep here?" I asked nervously.

"Excuse me?" she said with a disapproving look.

"You heard me." I said trying to match the coldness in her voice but I can't.

"You are not going to." She said and went upstairs.

"Yes I am." I said carrying my bag and followed her upstairs.

I went to her bedroom and put my bag on her bed. Wow. Her bedroom's still very Tony Stark looking. Very modern. This room is definitely the bomb. She entered with a face full of anger.

"Are you aware that you're in my bedroom?" She asked.

"Yes I am."

"You shouldn't be going to random people's houses. Did your mother didn't teach you that?" She said pushing my bag away from her bed.

"You're not a random people. You're Hayley Knight."

"Get out of my room." She said.

I just looked at her. From now on, i'm going to deal with her. I'll try not to be nervous at all.

We both looked at each other. No signs of giving up. She folded her arms as a sign of me to get out.

I can't do this. I can't compete with her. But I love it, because we are both in her bedroom. And I want to do things to her but I think that'll make her freak out.

I did the right thing to do. "Where will I sleep then?" I asked defeatedly.

"That's not my problem." She said. I remember the last time she said that to me. She lied down on her bed and pulled the blankets on her and closed her eyes.

I stood there on the foot of her bed. "It is your problem." I said. We're having the same argument again.

I took off my shirt and pants and lied down next to her. I pulled the covers off her. My back was facing her.

"What the hell are you doing?" She said and pushed me out of the bed.

"I'm sleeping." I said.

"That's it. I've had enough of this." She growled. I've never seen her so mad before. It was scary.

Before I can defend anything she went outside and slammed the modern door. I can't believe she had the power to slam that door. It looks heavy.

I followed her still on my boxers and saw her outside the door. Her arms folded and her back was leaning on the glass railing.

"You didn't ask any permission to the owner of this house." She said coldly again.

"Can I sleep here in your house, Ms. Knight?" I asked her pleadingly.

"No."

"Please?" I said with puppy dog eyes. But I guess it's not working.

"I'm afraid you'll have to go home Mr. Downey."

"You'll let me go out in a mountain in the middle of the night?" I begged.

"I didn't allow you to go inside my premises and you've invaded my privacy. So you'll have to take the risk." She said and pushed me out of the way.

"But it's 1:00 in the morning, Hayley."

"We are not in the first name basis."

"Where will I sleep then, Ms. Beautiful?" I said with a cheeky smile.

She breathed heavily with a furious face. After a bit, she tried to calm down.

She pointed a door to her right still enraged. I guess that's the guest room.

"Can I have my bag back please?"

She moved away from the door to make way for me. She watched me furiously as I pick up my bag and went to the guest room.

"Good night." I said.

"Scram." She simply said and closed the door hard.