Wardrobe Room

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked curiously to Hayley.

"There's too many to enumerate." Hayley answered.

Judesie shook Hayley's hand and acted professionally. But he still looks taken aback.

"Good to see you again, Hayley." Jude said.

"Really good to see you, sweetheart." Hayley said and chuckled.

The four smirked.

"I was about to say like the old times, but Stark's in a relationship now." Archie said.

Hayley smirked and turned to me. She looks like something is bothering her. Little beads of sweats are on her forehead and she can't look at me directly.

"Do you want to tell me something?" I asked her.

"Huh? Oh. Uh, hehe. Nothing." Hayley blabbered.

Hayley glanced at her four best friends nervously. They all exchanged nervous glances. Judesie and I stood there cluelessly.

"Your call." Lauren said stepped backward.

Hayley took a deep breath and coughed.

"C-can I talk to you privately, baby?" Hayley said and dragged me with her.

I followed and she led me to the wardrobe room. She looks really beautiful in that camouflage blazer.

The wardrobe room was full of prop clothes, clothes racks, hangers, unfolded wardrobes on the floor, chairs and all that. I locked the door and looked at her.

She was checking the room.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Checking for hidden cameras." Hayley said.

She found nothing and sat on a table in front of me. I put my hands on the table next to her hips and leaned to her.

"What's wrong, beautiful?" I asked.

She leaned slowly to my face. Our noses and foreheads are pressed against each other. I can feel that there's something bothering her.

She cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

"Promise me you won't get mad?" She asked pleadingly.

"Maybe." I answered. I was too keen to find out what's bothering her.

"Promise me, Robert." Hayley said and looked at me dead in the eyes.

"Okay. I'll try." I said and waited for her to speak.

She gulped and took a deep breath. "There was this guy that visited me in my office yesterday and he needs my help. He's a CEO too and... to be honest, I was kinda tempted to... you know. But I sent him immediately outside and didn't agree to help him." Hayley said nervously.

"And?" I asked.

She took a deep breath again. "And the cunts called me that we'll go to the Greystone Manor so I went. I was so guilty that I didn't for your permission."

"You should've asked me first, baby." I said in a disappointed tone.

She looked down and nodded her head slowly. I leaned my forehead against hers again.

"Is there anything else?" I asked. I know there's something else. She wouldn't be this intimidated if she didn't ask for my permission, so I know that there's still something else.

"And... uh, we took a lot of shots... and... we uhm, danced and..." She stuttered.

"What happened?" I asked. My voice is starting to shout now. I know that something terrible happened. Something terrible that will surely make me mad.