Acute Leukemia

I tried hard to regain myself and ignore Zion's kicks. To be honest, it was uncomfortable to feel a little baby kicking inside you.

I stood up the couch forcefully.

"Let me help you." Robert and Hugh said at the same time again.

I let Robert help me so he won't start an argument later.

All the guests are coming now and the staffs are preparing for our special breakfast. I acted normal because we'll be going back home later at noon.

Surprisingly, Zion stopped kicking. Wow. Looks like my son knows how to be quiet when there are guests.

"Are you sure you're okay, baby?" Robert asked worriedly and held my hand.

"I'm fine, Robbie." I assured and pecked his lips.

We ate breakfast outside. The hotel staffs set up a long table for all of us to fit in and finally, some great food. Waffles, scrambled eggs, spams and all that jazz. And finally, they served some ripe mangoes.

Robert kept on spoon feeding me. I'm a lucky woman. Sweet. Best husband ever. Like a boss.

"Eat this." Robert ordered and offered me a spoon of papaya.

"I hate papaya, Robert." I complained and munched a toast.

"You need to eat it for Zion." He commanded and forced me to eat it.

I belched but Robert kept on feeding me watermelon, grapes, bananas and et cetera.

"Enough with the fruits." I exclaimed as he was about to feed me another spoon of kiwi again.

"Last bite. C'mon, for Zion." Robert uttered and ate it forcefully.

The breakfast ended and my helicopters came to pick all of us up.

Robert volunteered to pack both of our bags because he said that he doesn't want me to get tired.

Richard, Lance, Shawn, Eric, Robert and I decided to take the last helicopter. Taylor went with another helicopter with Ben and Archie went with Jeremy Renner. I don't know where Lauren and Allison climbed aboard.

"Me. Godfather. Alright?" Tom Hanks said before riding one of my helicopters. He was riding with Sandra Bullock, Kevin Spacey, Meryl Streep, Jack Nicholson and George Clooney.

"Yup. You have my word." I assured and closed the helicopter door for them.

"Take care of them, Dan." I said to the pilot and he gave me a thumbs up.

"How can you memorize all your people's names?" Lance asked curiously.

"Memory, brother." I said and waved goodbye to David Letterman.

"Really? What's my middle name then?" Shawn mockingly asked.

That shook me. Oh my god. How embarrassing. I totally forgot my brother's middle name. What a terrible sister I am.

"Shawn... Shawn Patrick?" I stuttered.

"IT'S PHILIP! SHAWN PHILIP KNIGHT! LEARN MY WHOLE NAME!" Shawn shouted.

Robert chuckled and Eric smirked. Richard wasn't paying attention us. His eyes were glued in the hotel's brochure.

"What's mine?" Lance asked too.

It took me a couple of minutes before I can answer.

"Uh, Lance... wait. Lance... Lance Daniel?" I answered with a doubt.

"Jesus christ! Not even close!" Lance shouted at me.

"What then?!" I exclaimed.

"Gregory! Lance Gregory Knight! Our own sister doesn't even know our middle names. God!" Lance complained and rolled his eyes.