Gruesome Divulgence

ROBERT'S POV

"You fucking shit!" Hayley cursed and charged to Emily.

I caught her just in time before she can strangle her. Believe it or not, I really want Hayley to punch Emily but things might go out of hand if she will.

We don't know her plans and i'm dumbfounded when I found out that she's also a part of this.

"Not now, baby." I whispered to Hayley and she allowed me to push her lightly.

She was breathing heavily and the angry vein on her temple is visible again.

"You missed me, honey?" Emily mocked me.

I turned to look at her and my temper is rising. My ex-girlfriend is also a part of my son's kidnapping. I'm fucking pissed.

"I respect women but you're a bitch, Emily." I admitted.

I didn't let go of Hayley because I know what she'll do if I will. She hates Emily more than she hates Miller and Daley.

"You belong to me, Robert. I'll be better than before. I'll be the new mother of Zion Downey." Emily pleaded.

Hayley tried to free herself from me to attack her but I pulled her in a hug.

"I am his wife and I am the mother of Zion! They are my boys!" Hayley roared.

"It's been years, Emily. We are over. I have a family now. Just let go of my son." I said while controlling my anger.

"Remember our vow? We promised that we'll get married and have three kids, remember?" She said pleadingly. I was disgusted.

"Vows are also unbreakable. Not all things in life can be kept forever." I exclaimed.

Yes, we vowed to each other before but that vow is already broken for five years. Hayley has my vow now and i'll keep my promise to her until eternity.

"Robert, please." She begged.

I wrapped my arms around Hayley and pressed her head on my chest. She will always be the one and only lady in my life.

"What happened to your relationship with her?" Hayley whispered without looking at me.

"She didn't accept me for who I am. I was a druggie before, remember?" I mumbled in her ear.

"I accepted you for who you are, Robert. I went to your house after we broke up so we can fix everything but they said you went to France." Emily heard our conversation.

"Can you shut up? Me and the husband are talking." Hayley said sarcastically.

"I don't love you anymore, Emily. We are not for each other. You bombarded with foul words before just because I can't quit on drugs. When I was a struggling actor, you never supported me. You were never there for me."

"I can change, Robert. Just please leave her and choose me instead. I'll let your son live."

Hayley was about to attack again but I held her tightly.

"Just accept everything, Emily. I love Hayley and Zion so much and nobody can stop me from loving them." I said coldly so the words will wake her up from the stupidity she's doing.

"You want him back because you discovered that he's successful and one of the respected actors in Hollywood now?" Hayley said in a colder voice. The sound of it will make you freeze to death.

"Don't even dare to-"

"You are seating in my throne and you are inside my property." Hayley snapped Emily off.