The Murdering Club

"Missed me?" Miller said sarcastically. Our hairs are flying everywhere and I can hear the sounds of our car's engines.

"Miller is with Daley?!" Archie exclaimed.

Taylor and I looked at each other in full shock. I can't really believe that both of them will team up just to kill me and Robert. Is this even possible.

"Where's my son?!" I asked angrily.

"Mhm? Let's see... he's in good hands." He smirked and I lost my temper. Taylor's fists was ready.

"That's a nice leg accessory you got there." He mocked.

"Just shut up." I said sarcastically and started to fight.

I ducked at the right time when he swung his right fist. I rammed him in his stomach and his back landed on the heavy metal tank. It's still moving and everyone is still following us.

Taylor was about to jump in but another unknown soldier opened the tank door holding a gun and shot her left shoulder.

"TROY!" I shouted and lost focus on Miller.

The impact of the bullet backed her away and she lost her balance and fell off the tank.

"NOOO!" I yelled and crawled on top of the tank to check her.

To my great relief, Robert's car was below and he caught Taylor. She was on the roof and Eric was helping her to get inside.

"HANG IN THERE, HAYLEY!" Robert shouted.

The tank kept on moving up and down because of the crushed cars. There's gotta be something to stop it. I stood up immediately and faced Miller and the soldier.

ROBERT'S POV

Eric and I exchanged seats and we successfully got Taylor on the back seat. Her arm is bleeding terribly and she was groaning in pain.

I was about to wrap her bullet wound with a handkerchief but she commanded "Don't mind this. Just get in there!"

I opened the car door while the Camaro was still moving fast. I caught a glimpse of the dead people on the road. The twins, Archie and Brooky are still following us.

I saw Hayley battling Miller and a soldier at the same time. I climbed on the roof immediately.

"GET ME RIGHT NEXT TO IT!" I commanded to Eric and he steered the car near the tank.

Now or never. I ignored my fear and just jumped. I held on for my dear life.

I saw that the soldier was gripping Hayley's neck with his arm and Miller was about to attack her while being manhandled. She jumped and kicked him in the face.

I pulled myself up and Miller turned to look at me.

"Good to see you again, old pal." I mocked.

"Well, well. If it isn't the old bonehead that used to broke my face." He said. Hayley was still being manhandled.

"You really like your face broken, huh?" I said and started to punch.

I swung my right fist and it hit his jaw. I hate this little shit more than I hate Jack Daley. Two battles at once in a top of a heavy metal tank.

I gripped his neck tight with my right arm and kicked him in the shins in order for him to kneel.

"You kneeling for me. Just like old times." I mocked.

"I'm pretty sure that i'm going to be the one who's going to kill you right now!" Miller growled and stood up using his full strength. He jumped and kicked me right in the face.