Size Differences

"FUCK!" I cursed while I look at the plane in front of us.

"DON'T LET HIM RIDE ON BOARD!" Robert commanded to everyone. We took out all our guns and aimed on Daley's car.

The airplane opened its butt and I saw that it's full of fast cars and wooden boxes.

"What the hell?" I mouthed and Robert was also confused.

Then two black sports cars emerged on our back. I caught of glimpse of Adrian Miller driving the first one.

"THAT'S MILLER!" I shouted and fired my gun.

But everyone and everything was too late. Army vehicles also emerged on our back distracting us from shooting their bosses.

"KEEP ON SHOOTING! WE GOT THIS!" I heard Chang's voice.

"Let's do this!" Taylor exclaimed.

Robert accelerated the car and we are on the lead now. The three black cars successfully boarded the plane.

"IF THEY'RE IN THERE THEN WE CAN'T LET THAT PLANE FLY!" Robert shouted.

He's right. If that plane will fly successfully, everything is over. We will lose the war. Zion might be inside there and so is Martin and Owens.

"We got metal ropes in here!" Harry Foster said.

"THEN PASS IT ON!" I heard Lance's voice.

"A plane, a runway and it's the middle of the night?" Eric said.

"Just like the old times." I mouthed.

"DON'T LET ROBERT OUT OF YOUR SIGHT!" Allison reminded.

I looked at him and nervousness ran through my body again. I remembered everything. The past. How Devon died.

And here we are dealing with the same problem again. Stopping a plane from flying with our cars and goons are behind us. But this time, it's kinda different. We're not working for FBI now, because they are in our jurisdiction. And this time, it's my family's nightmare. This is far different than Alfonso and Anton. We are against with four antagonists this time.

"Babe, whatever you do, DO NOT climb on top of this car." I commanded and held his hand on the steering wheel.

"If I have to, I will." Robert said.

"Please, Robert. I don't want you to end up like him." I begged.

"I chose you to be my wife. That means i'm with you until the very end. This is what we're made of." He said. His voice sounds fearless.

I looked at the car window and sat properly. He just gave me good reason.

"Zion is not going to die here." I said to everyone.

"YOU HAVE TO GO INSIDE NOW!" Eric exclaimed.

"Everything that we're doing right now, is for Zion." Robert said and Taylor's car caught up to ours.

"You going to need this, brother!" Taylor said and tossed Robert a shotgun.

"THERE SHE IS RIGHT THERE!" Lance shouted.

We all looked at the plane and we saw Emily. She was now wearing a black bullet proof vest and brown shirt.

"YOU HAVE TO WEIGH THEM DOWN!" I commanded to everyone.

"WE CAN DO IT! JUST GO! GO!" Eric said.

Robert used the Nitrous and the both of us were sucked into our seats because of the speed.

"Oh i'm going to kill her." Robert said in a terrifying tone.

We got inside the plane and he ran over into Emily. She was rolled over forcefully on the top of our car and fell.

"Ha! Looks like her dream boy is not interested." I cackled and opened the car door.

ROBERT'S POV

I held on to the shotgun and I saw Emily stood up and ran immediately somewhere in the plane.

"Don't turn your back on me, pussy!" Hayley cursed and ran after her.

I let her catch Emily because i'm positive that she'll win that fight. Now it's my job to find Daley, Miller and Owens somewhere inside here.

I heard noises on my left side and I saw a black figure. I fired a bullet of the shotgun and hit a wooden box instead. I know that that man was Daley. I saw a glimpse of his blond hair.

I ran in order for me to catch him but I was greeted by the large figure of William Owens. His height is 6'2 and i'm obviously going to lose this one.

He held the shotgun and pulled it away from my grip. He threw it somewhere and gripped my neck. He slammed my back on the nose of the Nissan and punched me with his left fist while gripping my neck.

"You fucking traitor!" I cursed while struggling to free myself from him.

"I had no choice! They will kill my family!" Owens shouted and gripped my neck tighter. Just think about Arnold Schwarzenegger squishing a guy like me.

I moved my legs and kicked his abdomen. I stood up immediately before he can squash me again.

Here I am trying to knock the shit out of our former team muscle. Our height difference is intimidating. My height just went to his neck.

I swung my right leg trying to kick him but he grabbed it in time and threw me. I landed on the boxes but I showed no signs of pain. Owens grabbed a metal rod and was about to hit me with it. I rolled over and he hit the plane's floor instead.

Then suddenly, the boxes were moved and a woman was thrown to the cars. I saw that it was Emily. She was thrown by Hayley.

"HEY! PICK SOMEBODY YOUR OWN SIZE!" Hayley roared to Owens.

Emily stood up again and climbed up into his Hayley's back. She gripped her neck and Hayley slammed to the plane wall.

I turned my gaze back to Owens again and bumped the boxes so I can use them as a barricade.

But something was running towards me and before I can look at it, it jumped to me and pinned me to the floor. It was Miller. I saw his usual neatly combed brown hair and his tattoo sleeves. I never saw those tats before because he was always wearing a suit and tie. But now his only wearing a white shirt and black pants.

I heard Hayley's profanity somewhere.

"This is really not your environment." Miller said and Owens picked me up. He threw again and I landed next to Hayley and Emily.

Now i'm facing two men at the same time. One was absolutely my level of fight but the other one was too muscular and it takes a real wrestler to knock him down.

Hayley ignored Emily for a second and double kicked Owens' chest. She landed on the floor but stood up immediately.

She backed a few steps away and stood next to me. Our fists ready and we looked at the opponents for a few seconds. Emily wiped her bleeding lip and stood next to Miller. Where is Jack Daley?

Owens charged and was about to attack me but someone stopped him by punching him straight in the jaw.

I looked to my side and it was Brooky.

"Alright. Now everyone have their own sizes." Hayley mouthed.