Releasing The Beasts

All of Owens' people are also dumbfounded about what they found out.

Robert walked away furiously and grabbed Chang in the neck. We all followed him and he pulled him all the way to the fifth floor. All of the agents backed away.

"ARE YOU ALSO BEHIND THIS?!" Robert yelled at him and slammed his face on the wall.

"I AM NOT A PART OF THEM!" Chang exclaimed as Robert kept on slamming his head.

I watched angrily while Robert punishes him. The team aimed their guns on Owens' best agents too. Darcy Reynolds and Harry Foster.

"Don't move or you'll be with your dead friend, Agent Finnegan." I heard Eric hissed.

I removed my leg braces and threw them on a table. My dad also joined Robert on punishing Chang.

"I SWEAR TO GOD I'M NOT ONE OF THEM!" Chang shouted while crying. My dad punched him on the stomach and Robert grabbed his neck and carried him in one hand.

All of us was so shocked. Even if I was so mad and depressed, I was thunderstruck when I saw Robert's strength. I thought Brooky is the only one in our team that can do that. I never knew that he was that strong.

He turned to me while carrying Chang.

"Can you do a research of Steven Chang for me?" Robert said and I turned to the monitors. Jarvis automatically displayed his file.

"Steven Han Chang. Born in Tokyo, Japan on November 19, 1986. Moved to Boston Massachusetts year 1998. Was hired for the FBI by the director, William Owens and joined the service in year 2009. No criminal records at all." I read loudly so everyone can hear.

"How about these two fuckers?" Allison asked while she was pointing a gun on the two agents.

"Harold Timothy Foster. Born and raised in Austin, Texas on July 27, 1984. No criminal records." I read again.

"Darlene Olivia Reynolds. Nicknamed Darcy by her grandfather. Born in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil on January 7, 1985. Raised in Rochester New York. No criminal records." I continued.

I moved away from the monitors and aimed a gun on Chang's head.

"PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!" He exclaimed with fear on his voice.

"And why should we do that?" Robert asked him coldly.

"Because you have a heart!" He answered nervously. He was breathing heavily and sweats are all over his head. I saw the cuts that Robert left him.

Robert and I looked at each other. His grip haven't left Chang's neck and my gun is still pointed on his temple.

"I don't have a heart, Chang." I said in a glacial tone.

"You seem heartless because your heart died with him!" He shouted at me.

I lowered the gun and emotions swirled up into me. Robert looked at me worriedly without letting go of his neck. He knows what Chang is talking about.

"Don't you ever say that to me again." I hissed.

"And you, this is not your doing. I know that you're a good man. You will never kill the innocent." He said to Robert.

We looked at each other again and Robert unloosened his grip. But instead, he threw Chang on the wall again.

"We're going to get Zion back, okay?" Robert said to me while cupping my cheeks.

ROBERT'S POV

I was so furious because of everything that happened today. We just had a tank chase, we discovered another enemy, we saw that our son is now unhealthy and we learned that one of our teammates is a traitor.