Pregnancy Symptoms

I woke up and saw Robert laying next to me. I look at myself. Alright, so we did it. We had sex. I got what I want last night.

I looked at my surroundings and I remembered that we are still in a hotel in Hawaii.

Last night was totally dope. Zion kicked inside my stomach and we walked back to join the party.

We played more parlor games and we even had a bonfire party with marshmallows and beers.

The best moments that happened last night aside from Zion is Hugh and Robbie teamed up in tug of war. It was one of the best scenes i've ever seen in my whole life.

Robert was still asleep so I quietly stood up and changed my clothes. I put on a white v-neck shirt, black shorts and flip flops. I wore a sunglasses and crept outside.

The rooms were in separated in villas. Honestly, people would kill to see all of us playing parlor games. Just imagine famous celebrity icons playing. It's a great sight.

"Excuse me, have you seen Eric Vaughn?" I asked a staff.

"He's at the great hall, mam." The employee answered.

I thanked him and walked to the great hall.

The hall was full of comfy chairs and couches that you can relax, drink coffee or read newspapers and all that.

I saw Allison and Archie playing billiards, Lauren was laying down on a couch looking shitty and Eric and Brooky was reading newspapers.

"Where's Taylor?" I asked and sat on a chair near Lauren.

"I just saw the moron last night. Went to Ben's suite." Lauren's voice sounds tired.

"I thought she went to Chris?" Allison asked. I think she just eavesdrop our conversation.

"Chris who? Pine? Evans? Hemsworth? Martin? I invited a lot of Chris, man." I said.

"Pine. I got dibs on Hemsworth and Lauren got dibs on Evans." Allison said and continued to play.

"You had sex, right? Your hair confirms it." Archie said to me.

Before I can speak, Jeniffer Lawrence joined us while holding a cup of coffee.

"Ey, sup?" I greeted.

"Is that sex hair?" Jeniffer asked curiously.

"Told ya." Archie smirked.

"Welp, yup. It is." I chuckled and finger combed my hair.

Then I saw Taylor coming to us looking like a complete shit. Her hair is like mine. Messy and ruffled. Her eyes are still half-closed and her appearance looks like she just woke up.

"I think i'm not the only who got dick last night." I chuckled and Jeniffer laughed.

"I almost got dick. But I was too tired so I refused to do it with Leo." Lauren groaned and covered her face with her arms.

Leo DiCaprio is Lauren's favorite guy. Just like my favoritism with Hugh. Wait, I wonder where he is.

"Who is it?" Allison asked Taylor while smirking.

"Ben."

"Cumberbatch?" I asked.

Taylor nodded. She walked to me and to my surprise, she pecked my lips.

"What the fuck, man?! Are you a lesbian? What the hell is that for?!" I spluttered and Taylor just laughed.

"Homo hot lips." Lauren guffawed.