Baby Movements

HAYLEY'S POV

I can't even describe the feeling that I feel right now. I was right back in Paris. Robert will really have an important roll in my life.

I was a person that doesn't believe in love but he changed all of that. He changed my beliefs and he fixed everything.

"The dolphins and the butterflies. Do you think it was his idea again?" Robert grinned.

"I think so. He's always watching us." I said.

"Forever?" Robert whispered as we pose for the cameras.

I looked at him and smiled. "Forever." I repeated.

He held my hand and kissed my forehead. Pretty sure that the cameras got that.

Robert and I posed for a photo shoot as the photographers asked. It was pretty cool because we both look like our character's again. Robert's Tony Stark beard is back and his sexy jawlines are showing.

"C'mon! Fire lanterns!" I grinned excitedly and pulled Robert's hand.

It was time for all of us to light the fire lanterns. It was getting dark so the hotel staff lit up all the lanterns and beautiful lights in every tree and plants creating a beautiful scene.

The trees were full of golden paper lanterns and the waiters are now serving margaritas to the guests.

Robert held my hand tighter and looked at me before we join them.

"If I can fangirl right now because of my happiness, i'll do it." Robert smirked.

"Do it." I laughed.

"OH MY GOD! THIS IS SO PERF! I'M MARRIED! AAAAAHHH!" Robert squealed and mimicked a teenage girl voice.

I lost it and laughed. He looks so dorky and cute when he did that.

"You just went full retard." I quoted and he smirked.

Robert kneeled down in front of me and kissed my belly. The beautiful sea is waving perfectly.

"Daddy and mommy loves youuuu." Robert cooed and rubbed it.

It was so cute seeing him like this. Being a good husband and father to the both of us. No one is better than Robbie. He'll always be the best for me.

I petted his hair while he kisses my tummy. Robert stood up and slung his arms around me.

He gave me a quick peck in the lips before we joined the guests. All of them are now holding and lighting their fire lanterns. Robert and I grabbed one and I lit it up.

"Wait wait." Robert said and he took a pen in his pocket. He was writing something in the lantern.

"What'cha doing?" I cooed and looked at him while writing something.

"Thank you for giving her to me. I won't let you down. She's seven months pregnant now.

Love,

Robert, Hayley and Zion."

"A letter? From who?" I asked confusedly.

"From Sherlock." Robert grinned and held the fire lantern.

Devon? Honestly, that's so wonderful. Robert remembered to thank him in our wedding day. I tried to hide the tears and just held the lantern.

"On my count, one... two..." Announced Robert and the guests were waiting excitedly. All of them held their lanterns.

"One!" Robert exclaimed and we let go of the fire lanterns.

They all flew around creating a beautiful piece of artwork in the sky. Robert put his arms around me as we watch the lanterns fly. I snuggled my head in his chest as I watch everyone looking up.