High Speed Chase

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Robert shouted and ran forward to Daley.

Everything happened too fast and went slow motion to my eyes. Both of our anger made us lose our tempers quickly. Daley is more skilled in combat than Robert so he managed to grab his face first and kicked his nose.

The crowd regained their senses and started to flee the area while screaming.

I heard the sniper shots of Lance and Shawn and the arrows of Archie shot Daley's right leg.

I ran towards him and rammed him with my shoulder. Both of us fell on the ground. I pushed the arrow deeper into his leg and he screamed in pain.

I saw Brooky and Owens in a hand to hand combat with Daley's goons in my peripheral vision. It was mayhem and we're moving too fast so it'll be too hard for the twins to fire because they might shoot one of us.

I got on top of Daley and punched his face as stronger as I can. His mouth bled and it stained my jacket. Robert was now dueling two goons at once and bullets and screams are still everywhere.

"WHERE IS MY SON?! WHERE?!" I shouted and punched his face again with my left hand. I'm left-handed.

Daley just laughed as I pinned him on the ground.

"You should've located him by this time." He just shot me an evil chuckle.

I lost my temper again and kept on punching his face.

Jarvis was speaking on the earpiece but I was too occupied that I didn't had the chance to listen to him.

Daley's mouth was now bloody and my jacket and fists was full of his blood.

"HAYLEY! THEY TOOK ZION WITH THEM! HE'S HERE!" Robert shouted while freeing himself with a goon's arm. So that was Jarvis said when he spoke.

I grabbed Daley's collars and slammed his head on the ground. I saw Owens rammed the goon that was manhandling Robert and he collapsed on the ground trying to catch his breath.

"EVERYBODY DUCK!" Allison shouted and I ducked immediately when I saw her holding an AA-12. An assault shotgun that can fire up to 300 rounds per minute.

I covered my ears and shielded my self with one of the dead bodies. Robert hid behind a car and the rest of the team braced theirselves. The shotgun was too deafening but I had to keep Daley within my sight so we wouldn't lose him.

He used one of his men's body to shield himself too and he shouted orders. They were fleeing the area now.

I stood up immediately and shouted in the earpiece "EVERYBODY GET IN THE CARS! THEY'RE ESCAPING! BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU SHOOT, ZION IS WITH THEM!"

Allison stopped firing and all of us tried to catch up to Daley and his goons.

"GET DOWN IMMEDIATELY!" Robert shouted to the twins as we're running.

Daley and his goons was now fleeing with their own fast cars. He was using a Porsche 918 Spyder.

We all fired at their cars but we were too late. We had no choice but to get into our new cars. Since I was more comfortable when i'm in a Ferrari, I chose to drive the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta.

Robert went to the Porsche Carrera GT and Lance chose the Lexus LFA. I lost track to everybody chosen cars and I just started to accelerate mine.

"They're heading downtown, turn right!" Eric commanded and we all drifted our cars to the right. The screeches of the wheels was so deafening. My car and Robert's car was in front and the rest of the team was behind us.