Box-Office Battle

There's some steak, buttered vegetables and baked potatoes. I can't believe it, it actually tastes good.

After eating, her best friends left because they also need to take care of their businesses.

Hayley and I walked together to get inside the house.

"Why are you not in your company?" I asked curiously.

"So you want me to leave you here alone? Okay, i'll stop by later." She joked.

"That's not what I meant." I looked at her.

"Nah. Clark and Eric can take care of it." She said.

"Clark?"

"He's my Chief Operating Officers." She explained and we went inside.

Then the day of the Iron Man release date came. The results was phenomenal! Jon called to thank me.

"The people definitely loved it! I can't believe it! You're the man, Robert!" Jon said.

Hayley was sitting in front of me while i'm talking to Jon. We're in the side of her spacious swimming pool. (This swimming pool is useless because she told me she can't swim.)

"I know Jon. I know. I'm the best. This is very flattering. We can definitely defeat that Protectors of Earth movie. We're the kings." I eyeballed Hayley mockingly.

She just sat there on the pool chair calmly, drinking her Scotch.

She looks so confident that they'll beat my movie. Hell no. We'll be unbeatable. There's no need to panic.

"Don't talk trash about that. Hayley helped us in our movie." Jon ordered.

She heard what Jon said and she grinned mockingly.

When we hung up, I looked at Hayley confidently.

"Everyone loves Hayley Cameron Knight." She narcissistically said.

"That maybe. But from this day forward, everyone will love Robert John Downey Jr more." I said.

"HA-HA. You can dream all you want, stripper." Hayley spoofed.

"Mam, Mr. Vaughn and Mr. Brooks is approaching." said Jarvis from nowhere.

And Eric and Brooky came towards us. Eric sat on an another pool chair next to Hayley but didn't put his feet up. He just simply sat. While Brooky stood next to me.

"You guys need some alcohol?" Hayley offered them her Scotch.

Brooky drank a glass but Eric didn't. He always looks busy. He was writing something that looks important on a big black notebook.

Hayley told me me that Eric is younger than her but Eric's more mature. He's the only one that can stop her from causing some trouble.

"Robert's movie is in pretty good shape, Stark." Brooky told her. Eric and him also knows about our Box-office Battle. I knuckle bumped him for saying that.

"I thought your a loyal bodyguard, Brooky?" She said looking relaxed.

"I am. I'm just telling you." He explained.

"Loosen up, Eric. You look stressed. Just pause and drink. Alright?" She said to Eric.

"Stark, no." Eric declined.

"You're such a killjoy. C'mon just one glass, Eric. One glass." Hayley insisted.

"Fine! Just one glass, okay?" Eric said.

"One glass." Hayley repeated and handed Eric a glass of Scotch which he drank quickly.

"See? Feel how relaxing alcohol is." Hayley said.