Future Plans

My wounds ached. Allison told me that i'm not allowed to have strong emotions. It'll hurt my chest wound.

"Fuck." I muttered and took a painkiller.

I don't want to hate Robert. But i'm so pissed that he let Richard in. I looked at a mirror and checked the scar that Richard left in my head.

I cussed and fixed my hair back again. I never ate or slept after the fight that happened.

Robert never left my mind as I worked in my lab. Why do Richard want forgiveness? I despise him.

"Mam, you've been here for 13 hours now." Jarvis reminded as I tinkered one of my robot's head.

"What time is it, Jarvis?" I asked.

"12:00 in the morning, Mam." Jarvis said.

I sighed. I don't want to sleep. I have no reason to. Robert's not here to sleep with me. I've calmed myself down a bit.

"Mam, Mr. Downey is at the front door." Jarvis spoke again.

"What?! Him again? In the middle of the night?" I muttered and went to the door.

I opened it and Robert's back was facing me. I can hear his quiet sobs.

"What are you doing here? You're not welcome here anymore." I said bitterly.

Robert slowly turned to me. I saw his poor condition. His eyes were puffy and red from crying and his tears were flowing from his face. I felt sorry for him.

"I-i'm so s-sorry. I was just t-trying to help y-your dad." Robert explained as his voice stuttered and cracked.

I looked at him emotionless. He was sobbing. My chest felt heavy and it was aching again. I ignored the pain and looked at him.

"He is not my dad."

"I just... want to help." Robert said pleadingly.

I stood in front of him emotionless. I don't know what to react. He lost it and he ran towards me and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I know what he did to you and i'm sorry if you felt that I betrayed you." Robert apologized as he weeped on my shoulder while hugging me.

I stood there motionless. I want to hug Robert so badly but i'm still mad.

"Please, baby. Take me back. Please?" Robert begged as he cried.

I looked at him. My wounds was stinging. Seeing Robert cry was so painful.

He waited for my response as he hugged me tightly. I don't want to send my boyfriend out of my property in the middle of the night.

"Please? Richard just wants to talk to you. I don't want to say no to your father. I was trying to help him because i'm his only way to you." Robert explained.

"That's your problem. You care too much." I said.

"I care about you." Robert said and rested his head on my shoulder.

He was crying so hard that his tears fell on my hoodie.

"Your father may be a terrible person, but he regrets everything that he did. He told me things." He explained.

I listened to him motionlessly.

"I'm so sorry, baby." Robert apologized again.

I sighed and hugged him back. I felt him smile on my neck and tried to stop his weeps.

"I'm sorry for kicking you out. I'm just... mad." I explained.

"It's okay. I understand." Robert said and hugged me tighter.