Confidence Gained

HAYLEY'S POV

"Tell us more about what happened in the wardrobe room." Troy asked eagerly.

"Alright alright. So we took a one hour break from set and I was smoking and I saw Hugh coming my way." I said and took a gulp of my beer before continuing.

"And?" Troy asked eagerly again.

"He complimented me about the kissing scene that we did on set that it was the best kiss that he had on his acting career so far blah blah blah. So I said 'I would love to be your best kiss in real life' so he turned into an animal and pulled me into the wardrobe room. And we french kissed."

"Did you had sex?" Hitler asked.

"No."

"What?!" They all didn't believe what I just said.

"Break was over and they're paging us on that megaphone thing. And plus, we're both wearing our costumes. It's hard to take it off." I defended.

They all nodded. They understood my point.

"What about Robert? What happened a while ago??" Troy asked.

"Believe it or not but we met in Paris last year. I worked the magic on him but he was so nervous like every time. I think he was pissed earlier when I kissed him softly near the lips then I backed away like nothing happened."

"Why is he nervous?" Allison laughed.

"Because i'm sexy."

"I'm sexier." Archie protested.

"He shouldn't be nervous." I said.

"They'll use the suit tomorrow?" Hitler asked.

I nodded.

ROBERT'S POV

Jon dropped me home and reminded me about the shooting tomorrow. I grabbed a piece of toast before going to bed.

What Hayley did earlier really frustrated me but I can't stay mad at her. I like her so much. Is she really into me? No she isn't. She's just toying with my mind. I'm not a famous actor. But she is perfect, she has the brains, the beauty, the fortune, the fame and all that. I'm really out of her league.

I sighed. But wait, if i'm out of her league then why would she say that it's not a problem for her if i'll sleep in her bedroom? That gave me hope. And I got her number. Should I text her? What if i'm kinda disturbing her if I did? Will she snark at me again? Okay, i'll text her. No wait, I shouldn't. Uh, I should. Alright here comes nothing.

<Hi, it's me Robert. Thank you for teaching me :)> My fingers trembled when I clicked send. What if she won't reply? Oh shit, i'm about to piss my pants.

HAYLEY'S POV

"Hey hey look. He just texted me." I said while smirking.

"Lemme see." Said Troy and she snatched my phone. They all looked at my phone screen smirking.

"What will you say?" Allison said.

"That's my business."

"Oh come on!" They protested.

I replied to Robert's text and clicked send. My magic never fails.

ROBERT'S POV

It's been a couple of minutes. I'm still waiting for her reply. My heart's beating so fast. Then my phone vibrated in my hand. I quickly looked at her message.

<My pleasure. Did you enjoy it?> She replied. I don't know what she meant about that. Is that the seducing then acting innocent part or the actual suit wearing part?