Homesick

I woke up earlier than Hugh. He was still asleep on my bed like a baby.

I crept on the bathroom to take a shower. It's our press conference today.

I don't like wearing dresses and heels. I only wear if there's a VERY important event. I don't even like wearing make-up. It's a hassle. Retouch, retouch, retouch. God! I hate those kind of things.

After taking a shower, I just finger-combed my hair. Everything I wear, I will still look good. I wore a burgundy skinny jeans, white Metallica shirt, black business blazer, white sneakers and sunglasses. I put some perfume before going outside.

"Oh here she is!" Some people said and they ran towards me. They look like make-up artists because of the blowers, and make-up kits they were holding.

"Oh no. No. Make-up is not necessary." I said.

Then I saw Alex came out from his suite wearing a simple blue-button down shirt and pants.

"See? Alex doesn't even need make-up." I protested.

"But you need make-up! C'mon. Let's move along." The fat make-up artist said as she slowly pushed me to my room. Oh no. They can't go in there. Hugh's inside, still sleeping and he's NAKED.

I looked at Eric who just emerged from the elevator holding a portfolio. I looked at him helplessly and he understood what I meant.

"No we don't have time. Mr. Ford is at the ground floor now." Eric lied.

"Oh but I don't see Mr. Jackman anywhere." The blonde make-up artist said.

"It's because he went to walk around the city." I lied.

"Oh. Okay then." They disappointedly said.

As Eric was getting me away from the make-up artists, I whispered to him "Wake him up."

"What trouble did you do this time?" Eric said with an authoritative voice.

"Magic." I said and went to the elevator with Alex. Eric went to my room to wake Hugh up.

"I think we're the only casts that doesn't want any make-up." Alex said.

"Yep. Where's Hugh anyway?" He asked.

"Still can't get over with the magic I thought him last night." I jokingly said. He laughed.

We went to the lobby and saw Harrison sitting on a couch drinking coffee. He wasn't wearing any make-up too. He was just in a simple gray jacket and pants.

"Top of the morning to ya' mate." I imitated a British accent and kissed his head.

"Good morning to you too."

"So... What magic did you thought him this time?" Harrison said. I know what he means.

"Not much. You know, it's called a I-want-to-go-to-the-casino-but-you-wanna-see-some-bag-of-tricks." I said and they both laughed.

After 10 minutes, The elevator opened and Hugh came out. He was wearing a gray tux with black dress shirt underneath, gray slacks and black dress shoes.

"Oh hey there, Mr. Fancy." Harrison said.

He stopped walking and looked at the three of us. He understood that he was the only one looking fancy so he removed his tux and threw it away.

"Still fancy enough?" He said and he sat on a chair next to me.

"Pretty much." Alex said.

"Oh come on!" He said and he unbuttoned his two upper buttons revealing his chest hairs.

"Still fancy?" He asked.

"Fancy level 85%" Harrison jokingly said.

I looked at my phone. Damn it! I forgot to reply to Robert last night. But nah, he'll probably think i'm busy.

So we went to the place where the conference will be held and greeted all the fans first before going inside.

(Flash-forward)

We are now in Australia (Hugh's hometown) our last country and we'll be going back to LA after this.

To be honest, I kinda miss Robert. I miss teasing him. Because every time I work the magic on Hugh, he's so confident. Hugh's not afraid to admit that he wants to kiss me or something like that and I don't feel any excitement on him. No thrill at all. But I like Hugh. He's hot. But every time I work the magic on Robert, he's always nervous and sweaty. I love the frustration I see in his face every time i'm about to kiss him and act innocent again. I love how he will froze right on the spot every time i'll touch him. He's so shy in front me. That's adorable. I miss him. But they told that Robert isn't like that, that he has self-confidence. So I really make him nervous. I'm so good at this!

I still got dibs on Downey so the fuckers wouldn't be able to work their magics on him. I still got dibs means, I still own him.

Then my phone vibrated on my pocket. It was a text from Troy.

<I miss you, babe.> She texted. I laughed. We always do this to each other. Acting like lesbians but we aren't.

<I miss you too, babe.> I clicked send.

<Are you ready?>

<Yes. Let's do this.>

<Let's get married.>

I'm getting homesick. I wanna go home. I wanna see my best fucking friends again. I miss my dog. I miss waking up and work in my lab immediately. I miss my people. I miss the Americans. I miss drag racing every night. I miss the playgirl life in America. I haven't eaten a cheeseburger in weeks. I miss everything at home.

But the odd feeling is, I really really miss Robert. Why am I missing him? This is weird. Really weird. That 'almost kissed' part with him feels different. I don't know how to describe it but it feels different. In a positive way. Every time I look into his eyes, I feel something that I don't understand.