The Hangover

HAYLEY'S POV

"Please, Hayley. Promise me no hard partying!" Robert exclaimed for the millionth time today.

I rolled my eyes as I packed my bag. Today is the bachelorette and bachelor's party. I can't believe that i'm going to be married in the next few days.

After our parties, we'll just see each other in Hawaii.

I zipped my bag and turned to Robert. His expression was so worried.

"Oh my God, Robert. How many times did you say that today?" I annoyingly asked.

"Please, Hayley. Promise me that no man will dare touch any part of your body."

"Even my ears or something like that? You're being over protective, babe." I said and finger combed my hair.

"Hayley Cameron Downey, do you solemnly swear to not get close to any man in Las Vegas?" Robert's eyes pierced me.

"Can you please trust me, Robert? I'm a full grown woman." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Do you promise?" Robert caught my arms.

"Alright! I promise." I exclaimed defeatedly.

Robert watched me as I put a black blazer on.

"What are you looking at?" I said and looked at him in the mirror.

"You're so beautiful." He said. His eyes were twinkling.

I smiled and sat him slowly on the bed. He pulled me closer to him and rested his head on my chest. I finger combed his hair.

"You're always full of compliments for me, Robbie." I mumbled.

"I will never stop complimenting you. Never." He said and put my arms around his neck.

"You look excited." I said to him.

"Of course. We'll get married within the next three days." Robert grinned.

Both of us looked at my belly and Robert pressed his forehead on it.

"I love the both of you so much." Robert mumbled and kissed my tummy.

"He'll be just like you." I said.

Robert pulled me to seat on his lap and pressed his head on my collarbones.

"Take extra care, okay? Eat plenty of foods and don't drink too much." Robert reminded.

"Yes sir." I grinned.

We pressed our lips together. The kiss wasn't fiery and aggressive, it was soft and cute.

We pulled away and looked at each other. This man is going to be my husband in the next few days and we're going to have a family soon. It's hard to admit this, but i've never been so happy in my entire life.

"Paging, engineer dipshiiiiit." I heard Lauren paged outside Robert's ranch.

Robert and I looked at each other and controlled our laughter. Engineer dipshit? What the fuck?

He carried my bag and followed me outside. All of my best friends are now outside of Robert's ranch riding different sports cars each.

All four of them looks excited and giddy. Robert put my bag inside my Ferrari and looked at me warningly.

"Take extra care for Zion, okay?" He reminded again.

"Of course." I said and put a Ray Ban sunglasses on. I'm glad that there's only slight difference to my belly. It's looks like i'm not pregnant.