Epithets And Self-Esteem

"You're being a pussy!" Taylor shouted at her.

"Okay." Hayley just said and stood up.

We all watched her walk inside with our mouths opened.

"Are you sure we got the right Hayley Knight?" Allison asked everyone.

"No. I think that's a decoy." Lauren answered.

"Take care of that pussy, bro. You're the only person that she listens to." Taylor patted my shoulder.

"She doesn't even listen to me." I exclaimed.

"Well.... then, okay." Taylor said defeatedly and just went to Allison, Lauren and Archie.

They started to talk to each other and Brooky watched the men tow away Hayley's cars.

I went inside and I saw Eric carrying Zion in the living room. Zion pouted when he saw me and started to move uncomfortably in Eric's arms. He looks like he wants me to carry him now.

"Go talk to that bastard. She's being hardheaded again." Eric groaned.

I walked down the lab and I heard Zion's cries because I ignored him.

I typed the password and Hayley was seated on the Hotrod car while tinkering a robot arm.

"Why are you acting like that?" I questioned.

"Excuse me?" Hayley said without looking at me.

"You're not the Hayley Knight that I fell in love with anymore."

She lowered the robot and and pressed her forehead on the steering wheel of the car.

"So you want me to act like I don't care?"

"No. I want you to act like how you act before. Talk your way to the top!" I exclaimed. My voice is starting to yell now.

"Talk my way? How can I face the public, huh Robert? Tell me!" She opened the car door and shouted at my face.

Her shout made Dum-E looked at us.

"You know what? Taylor's right. You're being a pussy." I admitted in an eloquence.

Her expression became furious and she stood properly and calmly. To be honest, i'm completely pissed at her right now.

"I don't have any fortunes anymore, alright? How can I face everyone when I don't have anything to be proud of?" She glared.

"You have me and Zion. And I have fortune, Hayley. If that's what you're worried about." I said.

"I don't want any of your aid, Downey." She said and shook her head.

Okay. That one really made me angry. She called me 'Downey' again. How dare you to call your fucking husband by his last name?

She walked to her desk and began to drink whiskey.

"What did you just call me?" I asked trying to calm myself down.

"Downey." She repeated.

Now i'm really pissed and I want to strangle her. Goddamn it! I didn't know it's this hard to deal with her.

"You're a hardheaded dimwit. You're the dumbest smart person i've ever met." I exclaimed.

"Thank you for noticing." She said sarcastically.

I glared at her but her eyes are glued to her monitors.

"I don't love you anymore." I said. I said it just to scare her. Of course I love her. I will always do even if she's a fucking bastard that doesn't listen to anyone's advice.