The Temptations

HAYLEY'S POV

After breakfast, Robbie went home because he needs to get ready for his first day of taping tomorrow.

Martin Scorsese just called me that he wants me to act in his new movie called Wonders of the Past with Morgan Freeman. He told me that the plot was about a two professors (Me and Morgan Freeman) that made a machine that goes to the past. Which we'll meet a lot of legends and peoples like Abraham Lincoln, Adolf Hitler, Mahatma Gandhi, John Lennon, Audrey Hepburn and all that.

I agreed to act because the plot and script was extraordinary. Being an A-lister celebrity really is awesome. You don't need to audition for a role, directors are the one to contact you personally.

The cunts and I decided to kick it later because we still have our businesses to attend to.

Besides, it's been weeks since i've visited my company.

I went to the company and saw the normal things that always happens in here. Busy people and pressure.

As soon as they all saw me, they all smiled and looked relieved.

"Ever seen a ghost before? I'm back, people." I said and walked cool.

I saw Brooky coming towards me.

"Glad you decided to stop by." Brooky said.

"Yeah. Haven't visited for decades." I said and went to supervise.

The day went normal as expected. Supervising the people, meetings, busy hours and all that.

I was sitting in my office when my phone rang. I looked at the caller and it was Robbie.

"Hi baby." Robert said.

"Hello, old timer." I mocked.

"Say a nice greeting back!" Robert ordered.

"Hello twat." I mocked again.

"You're lucky i'm not there!" Robert said. I chuckled.

"Hello, my love." I said.

"Finally! What'cha doing right now?" Robert asked.

"I'm here at the office. Busy hours." I said checking the numerous papers in my desk.

"Oh am I disturbing you?"

"Not really. Why?"

"Nothing. I just miss you."

"It's been like 5 hours since we last saw each other and you miss me?" I smirked.

"Duh. Yes." Robert said imitating a blonde girl voice.

I lost it and I laughed. "Make sure that you'll visit me tomorrow." Robert ordered.

"What if I won't?" I mocked.

"Then i'm going to punish you."

"That doesn't sound scary."

"In bed." Robert said in a flirty tone.

"Not scary enough."

"You'll be begging for me to take it slowly!" Robert said.

I guffawed. It's so hilarious every time he says something about making love.

Eric walked inside my room and reminded me that an important client will visit at this moment.

"Alright. I have to go now, baby. See you tomorrow. I love you so much." I said.

"Make sure that you'll come, okay? I love you more." Robert said and hung up.

I put my phone back in my pocket and waited for the client.