Between Life And Death

"HAYLEY! PLEASE! STAY WITH ME!" I shouted and shook her.

She wouldn't reply.

I was crying so hard. Hayley's body felt stiff and pale. It was so white.

"IT'S NOT YET TOO LATE! APPLY PRESSURE ON HER WOUNDS AND GET HER IN THE CHOPPER!" Allison ordered quickly.

I carried Hayley's body immediately. All of us stood up and ran.

I followed Owens and I saw a couple of FBI helicopters that was hidden behind Anton's warehouse.

"GET IN YOUR CHOPPERS, EVERYONE!" Owens ordered to his men.

I went inside one and put Hayley's head on my lap.

"Baby, we'll get you in the hospital. Just stay with me. Please. Stay with me. " I weeped but she still looks stiff.

Owens got inside and so is the twins and Allison.

I remembered that Allison is a doctor.

"Apply pressure!" Allison ordered as she wrapped Hayley's body in a white cloth.

I applied pressure on both of her wounds.

The helicopter rose in the air and all of us surrounded Hayley.

"Where's the others?" I asked Allison.

"They're in the other chopper." Shawn answered and helped me.

"It's not your time yet, Stark!" Allison shouted and applied pressure.

"Don't leave us, sis. Please. You're still going to teach us a lot of your stuffs, right?" Lance begged and he sobbed.

Shawn held her sister's pale hand. All of us are crying including Owens.

Hayley shouldn't have pushed me. I should be the one in this situation right now not her. I should be the one that got shot. She deserves to live. I should have forced her to wear the vest a while ago.

She was losing too much blood.

"FASTER!" I commanded.

"C'mon, Knight. You're not going to die! Robert here just killed your nemesis!" Owens shouted and applied more pressure.

She wasn't replying. It made me desperate. Hayley needs to wake up. I was crying so hard.

"BABY, PLEASE! WE'RE ALMOST THERE!" I shouted and shook her.

"C'mon, Stark! You are not going to die!" Allison shouted.

Seeing Hayley's white and stiff body makes me want to cry forever. I don't want to lose her. I won't. I sobbed on her forehead and cupped her cold cheeks.

"Please wake up, baby. We planned that i'll propose to you when you're ready, remember?" I weeped.

"Oh no. FASTER!" Allison shouted. She was bathing in her own blood but she didn't mind.

"C'MON, YOU PUSSY! I THOUGHT YOU'RE BRAVE?! THEN DON'T DIE!" Allison shouted while crying.

Hayley's blood was all over my shirt now but I don't care. All I care about is taking her to the hospital.

It was still dark outside. I reckon that it's still dawn.

"Stay with me, baby. Please! Just stay with me!" I shouted.

Lance and Shawn looked hopeless. They were crying silently now. Both of them kissed Hayley's forehead and whispered something.

"She is not going to die." I comforted them.