Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Debbie's POV

My eyes fluttered open from being in a very uncomfortable position. I was on the couch, my feet on Victoria who was still sleeping. I looked at the clock , 2:45 "shit," I cussed and started kicking Victoria with my feet.

"What?" she hissed, adjusting positions on the couch without opening her eyes

"Natalie will be here in 15 minutes." I got up and started looking around to see what I needed to hide.

"Ugh I can't believe we are doing this." Victoria sat up, brushing out her hair with her fingers.

"Let's make the best of it okay? It's just one night, I think we will live." I rolled my eyes trying to be the bigger person even though I wasn't happy about it either.

"I am hiding the Vitamin Water." Vic got up and headed towards our tiny kitchen.

"I'm hiding the journal," I grabbed our duck taped composition book from the bookshelf and went to my room. We have had this thing since 8th grade till now and it has everything from love to gossip to hate to dreams and random stuff that is inappropriate or hilarious. Even though there isn't any room left to write we still keep it around to look through and get a laugh every once in awhile. There even is some stuff about dying if we met One Direction, ironic right?

I walked back over into the kitchen to see Vic staring at the freezer.

"Now where do you hide chocolate ice cream?" she tapped her chin.

"Natalie isn't going to steal chocolate ice cream." I shut the door and turned to look at her. "Anything else?"

"I know you can't literally lock Laura's room but I think you should skim through it, make sure nothing private is noticeable."

"smart," I pointed to her before walking down the hall to Laura's bedroom. I looked on her dresser and the top of her nightstand to see if I noticed anything interesting. We don't go through each others rooms so it was weird to take a good look in there.

I found a little book on her nightstand, recognizing it as her dream diary. I have seen her write in it a couple times but have never actually looked inside. But I put in under her mattress, out of sight knowing it is VERY private. I was even surprised she didn't take it with her to New York.

Then i went into her bathroom, surveying the area. It looked okay, just normal makeup and product sprawled on the counters, so i went back into the living room just in time to get the door. Somebody lightly knocked and I opened it to reveal a tired looking Natalie, an overnight bag slung over her shoulder.

"Hey! Come on in!" I put on my best smile as I welcomed her in.

"Thanks..." she droned out the word, walking in slowly and looking all around her. "This is where you live?" she practically grimaced.

"Uh yeah?" Victoria came out of the kitchen, a spoon hanging out of her mouth.

"It's...cute." she chose her words carefully as she dumped her stuff on the couch.

"You're so sweet." Victoria responded sarcastically.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"I just ordered pizza." Vic said as she walked over to us.

"Great I'm starving." Natalie said actually smiling.

“Cool, why don't we just hang until it gets here." I suggested, plopping down on the other side of the couch.

"Do you like scary movies?" Victoria raised an eyebrow, smirking a little.