Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Debbie’s POV

                I woke up to loud noises coming from the kitchen. I grumbled out of bed and walked in to see Laura on the ground, crawled up into a ball and laughing hysterically. Then I looked up to see Victoria standing on the table, holding a spoon. She turned to look at me and started laughing at my expression.  When Laura finally had the control to look up she started laughing again, tears streaming down her face. Laura has always cried when she laughed and she laughs A LOT. Especially when she is tired or Victoria does something random. “I don’t even want to know,” I shook my head and walked to the pantry.

                I grabbed some Pop Tarts and put them into the toaster as Victoria climbed off the table and tried to help Laura off the ground. “No, you really don’t.” She answered me, still smiling.

                “When did the boys leave?” I asked, not remembering going to bed last night.

                “At like midnight,” Laura answered, taking a bite of yogurt.

                “When did I go to bed?” I looked at her puzzled.

                “At like 10, Louis picked you up and tucked you in.” She chuckled, “it was cute.”

                “Oh,” I giggled.

“Guys, they are leaving 10:30,” Victoria reminded us, calling over her shoulder.

“What time is it?”  Laura yelled.

“10:00?!” I yelled, running to my room and throwing on a blouse and shorts. I came back in record time, the girls waiting for me at the door. We wanted to surprise them at the airport, getting there early. As we were driving Laura got a call from Liam first, then Harry called Victoria next. They were trying to not give away where we were as they said their goodbyes. I waited finally smiling as my phone started to ring. “Hey Boo,”

“Hey have you started packing yet?” A husky voice asked.

“Yes, I have actually.” I giggled.

“Great, sooner you pack sooner you get over here. And then its my turn to show you my city,” I could hear him smiling through the phone.

“I cant wait,” I replied, staring out the window. “Are you almost at the airport?”

“We are like 5 minutes away,”

“Oh, okay. I mouthed 5 minutes to Laura who was rushing Victoria to park in the lot. We all got out, the horns of other cars and announcements blaring.

“Where are you?” Louis asked curiously.

“Oh just out running errands,” I lied, running through the airport. “Hey what gate are you boarding on?” I said taking Laura’s directions silently.

“Uh, 37 why?” He got suspicious.

“Oh, no reason?” I covered, making faces to my friends. Laura motioned for the phone, grabbing it from my hand.

“Hey Louis!” she started, running away with the phone. I followed her trying to get it back. “Yep we are just out, when are you guys boarding?” She listened. “Oh you guys just walked in? Okay well we are breaking up I can’t hear you…we will talk to each other later bye!” She hung up, giving the phone back. “Places everyone,” She walked towards the security line.

“Debbie?” The familiar voice came from behind me. I turned around to see Louis’ face lit up, still holding his phone.

“Surprise!” Victoria yelled, jumping into Harry’s arms.

“I can’t believe this,” Liam said in amazement, wrapping his arms around Laura.

“You are awesome.” Louis kissed me gently.

“I know,” I said between kisses.

“Girls, thanks for stopping by but the boys really need to get going.” Paul tried moving us along like fans.

“Aw is Pauly jealous!” Vic said, walking over to him.

“Come here!” I laughed, pulling away from Louis and followed Victoria and Laura over to him, crushing him into a big group hug.

“Thanks ladies,” he chuckled. “But they still have to go.”

“It’s okay, we will see them in two days right?” Niall asked. Natalie went home last night, none of us bothering to accompany her to the airport but him. He has been holding up well since he found out what she did. Honestly I think he knew it all along and he wasn’t surprised.

“Two days to long,” Louis pulled me away from Paul and started kissing down my neck.

“Stop it!” I giggled, trying to pull away.

“Guys, lets go.” Zayn was starting to get annoyed.

“Okay,” he sighed, letting go. “Bye,” he kissed me one more time before following the rest of the boys past the security line right to the gate.

I turned back to my friends who were watching their boys longingly. “I think they are happy.”

“Definitely,” Victoria giggled, showing us her latest text. “You guys are the greatest :)”

Aw Harry.” Laura shook her head, leading us out the door.