Chapter 59

Chapter 59

Laura’s POV

"Hi i'm Lou." A woman with bleach blonde hair shook my hand on the porch of a nice white house.

"Hi, Laura" I shook back and introduced myself. Of coarse I knew who Lou was, the boys talk about her and Lux all the time. I just didn't know what I was doing at her house.

"Well come on in," we stepped inside and the boys had already made themselves comfortable on her living room sofa. "Yeah sit down Harry, have something to eat." she rolled her eyes at him, his feet propped up on the coffee table.

"Where's the baby?" Zayn asked and she pointed to the steps.

"Louis got here a couple of minutes ago, he's trying to get her to nap."

"I'm gonna go help," Zayn got up and went up the steps with Harry right behind him.

Once they were gone I turned to Lou. "So why am I here?"

She chuckled and led me up the steps as well but turned a different way than the boys had. "I have been asked to do your hair and makeup. Liam said you couldn't do it yourself because you don't know where you are going"

"Yeah that makes it kind of hard!" I agreed. We reached double doors at the end of the hall and she opened them to reveal the master bedroom. She led me straight through to the bathroom where there was a nice vanity with a big chair and huge mirror. Next to the table were big drawers. "Please sit." Lou gestured to the chair and I sat, looking at myself in the mirror. I noticed the lighting made my skin glow and I look better than I probably did but I guess that was the purpose.

"Thanks for doing this," I said as she rummaged through one of the drawers.

"Oh no problem! It is gonna be as much fun for me because I never get to do another girls hair and makeup." She pulled out an eyeshadow palette and multiple brushes.

"Oh those boys," I rolled my eyes dramatically and she laughed.

"Now let's get started." Lou swiveled the chair so my back was to the mirror and got to work. We didn't talk much as she did my makeup, mostly because I had to stay still but once she whipped out her three different curling irons we were in full conversation. In the middle of one of her many hilarious baby stories (which she promised me I would get to meet Lux before I left) we heard a call from downstairs. "We are all upstairs!" Lou yelled and I looked up puzzled. Who could that be? It was another girl. A tall brunette walked in the room with huge wedges and a super cute romper on. "Laura this is Caroline Watson, One Directions wardrobe stylist."

"Nice to meet you," I smiled.

"Well aren't you a beautiful thing!" She said and I thanked her. You could tell she was really bubbly. "Now stand up, let me take a look at you."

Lou released my hair from the iron and I did as i was told. Caroline looked me up and down carefully, in deep thought. "Perfect," she nodded after a couple seconds and turned around to walk out. "I'll be back ladies!" she called over her shoulder and I laughed.

"What was that?"

"She is going to go buy you an outfit and I guess she had to see you first," Lou shrugged and I sat back down. Forty five minutes later my hair was finished and the boys were called into the room to look.

Louis came in first now in a button down shirt and suspenders exploded with a "Wow!" followed by Zayn now in a white shirt and a leather jacket who smiled and nodded his head in approval.

Harry who was in a tee shirt and blazer came in last and smirked. "You look beautiful L."

"Thanks Haz," I turned around to see myself and I was completely flawless. I had dramatic  purple smokey eyes and sheer lipgloss on. My hair was in loose curls down my back, kind of reminding me of Miley Cyrus.

"Liam’s jaw is gonna drop." Zayn said and I heard footsteps.

"Not until we put the finishing touches!" Caroline came in with a big garment bag in her hand. "Boys out!" she pointed to the door and Zayn, Louis and Harry scurried out and shut it behind them. She unzipped the bag to reveal a white dress and they both helped me slip it on without ruining any of Lou's work. It was a tight and short, coming down perfectly to the middle of my thigh. The neckline was right at my collarbone, showing no skin in the front but it followed down my upper back making a cutout. It had three quarter sleeves and Caroline paired it with a slim dark purple belt that hung at my hips, bringing out my eyes. The color made me look tan and the dress hugged me perfectly, showing my curves and skinny frame. She next gave me a pair of purple peep toes that matched the belt as well as a purple clutch. I was told to keep on my silver bracelet and  diamond studs on as they matched. Caroline looked smug at her work as I raved about it.

"Lets see what the boys think!" Lou walked over and opened the door again. All three of them saw me at once and their jaws dropped just as Zayn said Liam would. Louis whistled, making me giggle.

"You look incredible." Harry said.

"Now Liam's gonna faint," Zayn nodded.

"Every guy in a seeing radius is gonna faint!" Louis added.

I turned to Lou and Caroline, "thank you so much, I really love it."

"It was really nice meeting you," Lou said back and I gave her a hug.

Caroline hugged me as well and asked, "you are going on the road with us right?"

"Yeah me and the two other girls."

"Good we can do this more often," she nodded and Lou added "sometimes it's crazy to deal with these boys all the time."

"They are a hassle," I smirked and looked over at the boys who weren't even paying attention anymore.

"That means we will see you in a week!" Caroline said happily. They led me to the door after visiting Baby Lux and we all said our goodbyes. By now it was five o'clock and Louis mentioned something about dinner. I guess that's where we are going next?

Liam’s POV

“Harry where are you?” I said when he answered the phone. Me, Niall, Debbie and Victoria were waiting outside Gordon Ramsay inChelsea.

“Calm yourself Liam, we are pulling up.” He hung up and seconds later a black SUV came around the corner.

I took a deep breath and waited until the door opened. It did and I saw Laura in mid laugh, turn my way. She stopped laughing and her smile got even wider as she looked at me. I walked up and took her hand, helping her down from the big car. Just seeing her made all my worries from tonight disappear. Laura looked hot, the dress was perfect and showed just enough. Caroline did it on purpose; she knows exactly what guys like. “I have always wanted to come here.” She said, shaking me out of my thoughts.

“I know,” I smirked. “Come on.” I intertwined my hand with her and led her to the door.

“Welcome to Gordon Ramsay,” a woman said when we came in. “Do you have a reservation?”

“Yes under Liam.” I replied and she looked down at her clipboard. We got seated near the kitchen of the gold dining room and after all of us ordering I turned to Laura who was sitting next to me and laid my hand on her thigh. “You look absolutely beautiful tonight.”