Chapter 60

Chapter 60

Laura’s POV

            “Niall do you really have to tweet about everything?” I complained as he took a picture of our huge chocolate mouse our table was sharing. He just stuck is tongue out in reply as he typed away on his phone.

            “Are we all done eating?” Liam asked and we all nodded.

Our plates got taken away and I asked “so what now?”

“Oh we aren’t leaving yet.” Louis smiled.

“Present time!” Harry reached to the floor and came up with a couple of gift wrapped boxes. He handed each one to the person they belonged too and I noticed Liam, Debbie andVictoriadidn’t have one.

“Mine first.” Zayn handed me a box that looked like a shoe box but bigger. It was very light too.

I opened the top and pushed away the tissue paper to reveal a brown Louis Vuitton shoulder bag. “Thank you! I would hug you but you are all the way over there.”

He smiled from the other side of the table, “I hoped you would like it.”

“I love it!” I started opening zippers when I get another large box pushed in front of my face, forcing me to put down the purse. The note said from Louis and I smiled up at him before opening the box. I pulled out black suspenders and laughed.

“I heard you stole mine the other day,” he explained.

“You left them!” I defended and he replied with the ‘same thing’ excuse. Underneath more tissue paper  was an acoustic guitar with dark wood that fades to black. I strummed it and it sounded perfectly tuned. “Thank you Lou!”

“The credit goes to Niall, he picked it out.”

Niall was smiling widely, “I thought maybe I could teach you properly now. Not on that old thing you have.”

“We should get started on that soon then!” I replied, putting the top back on the box.

“So that was your idea Niall?” Liam clarified.

“Uh, yeah it was. Lou helped but yeah I guess.” He left the sentence hanging creating silence and Harry coughed to break it up.

“You are going to love mine,” He said with a cheeky smile as he gave me his box and when I opened it I immediately wished I hadn’t. The first thing I saw was lace, pink lace and silk.

“Harry Styles!” I scolded him while still being quiet in the fancy restaurant. Harry was smiling even bigger as I put the lid back on the box.

“Don’t you even want to see what else is in there?” He mocked.

“No! Not in public!”

“But you do want to see?”

I groaned, “no.”

“Well just take it with you and look through it later.”

“Wipe that smile off your face!” I was smiling too I admit but this was so embarrassing.

Harry was about to reply with a snappy remark when Niall stopped us. “Okay, okay. Mine is last.”

“You will find ours later.”Victoriasaid as Niall handed me a tiny little black box.

“It took me awhile to decide but I hope you like it.” Niall’s shyness was so cute and I smirked.

“I’m sure I will love it Nialler.” I opened the box and saw glimmering emerald studs. They were bigger and definitely more expensive with gold settings. “Wow Niall.” I took one out and looked at it closer. They were absolutely beautiful. I felt Liam looking over my shoulder so I turned to him. “Aren’t they beautiful?”