Chapter 70 :)

Okay guys I just wanted to warn you I'm gonna be wrapping up this story soon. I have the ending all planned out but I'm not sure how many chapters it's going to take to get there. If you would like to see anything happen before I end it comment :)

Chapter 70

Laura's POV

I groaned, dropping my pop tart on my desk and started stripping my bed to find my ringing cell phone. "What Liam." I answered once I found it.

"Just making sure you are awake, jeez." He said defensively.

I sighed. "I'm sorry, I'm running late." I tucked the phone between my shoulder and ear and continued wrapping up the cord to my laptop.

"It's okay. The car is coming to pick you guys up in an hour. If you put all your suitcases by the door the bellhops will take them down."

"By the door, got it." I was stuffing my laptop into my carry on.

"Wear something comfortable its a long flight."

"Already in yoga pants and and a hoodie."

"Alright good. Anything you want for the plane ride?"

"Not that I can think of."

"Alright I'll see you soon."

"Love you."

"Love you too babe." I put down the phone and stuffed it in my bag too. I looked around the room one last time and then managed to wheel my suitcases to the door. I ran back into my room and stuffed the rest of the pop tart in my mouth before undressing and stepping into the shower.

~•~

"LAURA THE CAR IS HERE."

"Jesus Debs I'm right here." I walk into the living room and throw on my favorite uggs.

"K good lets go!" Vic held the door open and we took off towards the elevator. We all piled into the the back of the black SUV when I realized my phone was still in my carry on...in the trunk. Good thing the airport is only 20 min away.

"Driver can you turn on the radio?" Debbie called over. He turned it on and we sang along all the way to our destination.

We followed Paul through the small airport and then out another door, down a flight of steps, across the runway and up another set of stairs into a small luxury private jet. There was nobody inside so we found our seats. I took a window seat that also had a table where I set up my MacBook. I had been given my carry on bag when we got there. Debbie took a recliner seat a row ahead of me and Vic laid down on the sofa across the cabin.

About ten minutes later the first boy pops his head into the cabin. "See I told you they were here already!" Louis shouted and then ran in, crashing on top of Victoria.

"What the hell?!" She struggled under his weight as Niall walked in laughing already at the sight.

"That's what you get for taking my seat." He stayed put and she sighed.

"Let me up then and I'll move."

He got up and she scooted over, grumbling to herself.

I turned back to my laptop laughing to myself when a body slid into the seat next to me. "What's so funny?" Liam said lowly.

I looked up and pecked him on the lips before answering. "Why don't you ask Niall, he thinks its hilarious."

"He thinks everything is hilarious."

"I do not!" Niall called from in front of us.

"Okay Niall." I called back just to make him happy. "You know, I think this is one of the nicest planes I have ever been in." It's true. The cabin was nice. There were ten seats. Four of them were turned into each other sharing a round table and then another row in front of it with three leather recliners. On the other side was a three seater couch next to a nice wood paneled bar, fully stocked. There was a lot of leg room and fancy lights and a giant bathroom, even with a shower. Liam has definitely introduced me to the good life.