Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Victoria’s POV

“So you really do have a blog!” I laughs pointing at the tumblr app on Harry’s Iphone.

“Yeah I do, but it’s extremely bad and unpopular!” He jokes tapping on it.

“Forty two followers, impressive!”

“Haha I know right. I don’t even know how to put a background on it. I mostly use it to look at what other people reblog of us. Stupid I know but I like it.”

“That’s not stupid at all.” I grabs the phone, picking a picture from his photos and making it his background. “But maybe this will help the followers!” I laughs.

“Haha thanks that will help,” he smiled.

“You know if you REALLY want the followers, just announce your url.”

“Yeah but then I would get followers because I’m Harry Styles, not because I have a good blog. These other people work really hard for their followers I wouldn’t want to take the shortcut,” he says as he scrolls through his followers list.

“Stop! You are following us and we didn’t even know!”

“Oh yeah One-direction-memories! I love that blog, It’s really yours?”

“Yep! Well mine and Laura’s.”

“…hey I saw a park down the street, you want to walk over there with me and show me more amazing things I can do on tumblr?” Harry laughed, his eyes bright.

“Sure, that would be awesome!” I giggled as he takes her hand and starts walking down the road.

Debbie’s POV

I have been watching Louis stalk this guy around the parking lot for the last five minutes. It was hilarious! The guy turned around and started screaming at Louis which made me laugh even harder catching myself on our red jeep. When I finally had control of myself I turned to notice that Victoria and Harry were gone. “Weird,” I thought “I know Laura and Liam went to get coffee but now Vic and Harry are gone?” I turned back to see Louis coming up to me noticing the same thing.

“So I guess it’s just you and me!” He said a big smile forming on his face.

“Don’t get any ideas Tomlinson,” I said pointing my finger at his chest.

“Don’t worry I’m not Harry,” Louis chuckles grabbing my finger and putting it down. “Oh my god I love that car! Is it yours?”

“Oh yeah, it is” I laughed not realizing I was still leaning on our jeep. Louis immediately sprints, jumping right into the passenger’s seat and puts his feet up. “Sure hop in,” I rolled my eyes and chuckled before getting into the drivers seat.

“Can we go somewhere? I am dying of boredom around here and everybody else is gone!” he said his eyes lighting up with excitement.

“Haha how can I say no to that! You’re like a little boy on Christmas!” I giggled and started up the engine. Up All Night starts to blast and I quickly turn it down.

“No! I love that song!” Louis whines before turning it back up and starts singing along. I laugh before pulled out my phone and sent a quick text to Vic. “Took the car with Louis, don’t know when I will be back. You can probably find a ride home ;) xx –D.” Then I hit the gas and left the parking lot.